New Phil O'Keefe/SSR Studio site

• Members

Hi Trench People!

I don't come to this forum as often as I should, but I thought you'd still like to check out the new site I designed for my pal (and your moderator) Phil O'Keefe:

http://ssrstudio.com/

This is the new site for Phil's studio, Sound Sanctuary Recording in Riverside, CA. The site has music samples, photos, testimonials, complete equipment lists, FAQs and more. I highly recommend you check it out, and I'm not just saying that because I designed it! :D

In related news, I can't emphasize strongly enough that SSR is a terrific place to record. If you're anywhere in Southern California, SSR might be the least expensive place where you can make a record that will stand up against any studio in the world, period. I should know; I did my last album there, and it was the best recording experience of my entire life (and I've had a lot).

Hope you enjoy the site, and if you have questions about recording at SSR, contact Phil... his number is right there on the home page. :phil:

• Members

Yes, he really does, not just with this site, but his other clients as well. But I think, still, his site was inspired by what a great place your studio is. It's laid back but professional, creative, comfortable, and absolutely fantastic sounding. What more do you want in a nice recording studio?

Archived