Post your favorite Youtube Vids! (preferably guitar related.)

flatfacerincone

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deep Under Dirt -- Bullet Tongue

Yes, this is a {censored}ty home recording or my old band from 2003 I think. Threw it over some stock footage we shot at a club, nothing is in sync between video and music. A bunch of near middle aged fat guys playing hard rock! I play the black epi LP classic. The recording is not with that guitar, but an explorer clone that sounded terrible.

This is a couple of my all time favorite riffs that I ever wrote, especially the second riff that is also played where the chorus is.

Enjoy, fun song.

• Members

Originally posted by curseoftruth

Deep Under Dirt -- Bullet Tongue

Yes, this is a {censored}ty home recording or my old band from 2003 I think. Threw it over some stock footage we shot at a club, nothing is in sync between video and music. A bunch of near middle aged fat guys playing hard rock! I play the black epi LP classic. The recording is not with that guitar, but an explorer clone that sounded terrible.

This is a couple of my all time favorite riffs that I ever wrote, especially the second riff that is also played where the chorus is.

Enjoy, fun song.

Haha, you guys are good. Lol, guitarkid14 posts the only comment. I'd call that more metal than hard rock though.

• Members

Originally posted by flatfacerincone

Haha, you guys are good. Lol, guitarkid14 posts the only comment. I'd call that more metal than hard rock though.

Thanks man! We had our moments from time to time. By today's standards, we were hard rock, but we considered ourselves metal. The night we shot that video footage, it was a show called night of the living dead, mainly death metal or extreme metal bands on the bill. Most sucked but had the kids rockin out, good crowd that night. When we went on, the entire place and I mean everybody but the camera guy, our wifes, and the bar staff emptied the place and hung out on the patio of the bar. We were not metal enough for them! When the next band came on, filled back up! Some people told me we were good but just not metal and not right for the bill!

Archived