MF's deal of the year?

Fred Fartboski

• Members

"The following brands are exempt from this offer..Alvarez, Ampeg, Apple, Bose, Boss, Charvel, Crate, dbx, DigiTech, Edirol, Epiphone, Fender, Gibson, Gretsch Guitars, Guild, Hagstrom, Jackson, Korg, Lexicon, Line 6, Mackie, Marshall, Neumann, PRS, Peavey, Roland, Sennheiser, Shure, Squier, SWR, Tobias, Toneworks, Turbosound, Vox, Yamaha, Zildjian"

Stairway to Heaven deal is a scam.

Deal of the year is those gretches though

• Members

Originally posted by m90guy

"The following brands are exempt from this offer..Alvarez, Ampeg, Apple, Bose, Boss, Charvel, Crate, dbx, DigiTech, Edirol, Epiphone, Fender, Gibson, Gretsch Guitars, Guild, Hagstrom, Jackson, Korg, Lexicon, Line 6, Mackie, Marshall, Neumann, PRS, Peavey, Roland, Sennheiser, Shure, Squier, SWR, Tobias, Toneworks, Turbosound, Vox, Yamaha, Zildjian"

Stairway to Heaven deal is a scam.

Deal of the year is those gretches though

I just bought one for 924.99

It says no Gretsch... but then lets you use the discount.

Go through the checkout process and you will see....

• Members

Originally posted by RothnRoll

Right now with the Stairway to heaven deal they have the Gretsch 6128 Duo Jet for 924.00. The same guitar is at music123.com for 2,100 dollars.

That is the deal of the YEAR!

it's 300 dolllars under cost!

Bought one last night...

Congrats!

You held your cards to just the right moment!

• Members

Originally posted by RothnRoll

I just bought one for 924.99

It says no Gretsch... but then lets you use the discount.

Go through the checkout process and you will see....

That same thing happened last year on the Epiphone Elitist LP Standard blowout. They were $700, and they had a rebate deal. Epiphones were supposed to be excluded. But a lot of folks punched them through anyway and scored them for $650.

• Members

Originally posted by markas214

USA Sheraton $949.

HELLO!!?!?! Where is that one?

I have to say that it would be hard to beat the G6128T-57 deal. I got one of those, too, and I am seriously loving the guitar. IMO it's a better guitar than my Gibson '61 SG (and I am NOT a Gibson basher, to say the least).

Archived