MP Collab Corner Project Face of Friendship.

Shars

• Members

As we have all immigrated over to HC, I thought I'd let you all know about a really exciting project we all got involved in after the aweful events in the Asian Basin in Decmeber where so many lives were taken away within a few minutes.

As a direct cry to this and a way for all of us to something constructive and a way to raise money for the people of this disater, Collaboration Corner decided to do a a few songs and set up a website called Face Of Friendship www.faceoffriendship.org You can find all the information about this splendid organisation on the website.

It was a big success and we raised alot of money towards the disater.

Now this is where you can get involved...the project isstill on going and we would be honoured if people came forward and wanted to collaborate be it by writing, recording a part or even with promo.

You can find collaboration corner at the following link on MP if you want to help in anyway.

Collaboration Corner

Nursers, if you can possibly point people to the threads which seem to have disapperaed, that would be great.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Hey guys I'm retooling my resume to list my accomplishments instead of the usual "what-I-did". I totally forgot about designing the website. I want to list that it brought in monetary donations (as it did), but I can't remember how much it brought it. Hundreds? Couple thousand? Anyone refresh me? I can't find the right thread archives that mentioned this - and web.archive.org unfortunately didn't archive the site.

• Members

I was just listening to our contribution the other day. I believe I was involved with the second or third song, Reaching Out.

Anyone remember who mixed that song? I wanted to see if the individual tracks are still available. I was blown away with what he created from our individual performances (based on the rough tracks I recorded to) but always wanted to try my hand at a re-mix for my own resume. I contributed four, maybe 5 instrument tracks.

Archived