Did you write a Pop Hit Song lately?

• Members
Originally posted by arellspencer

I've never written a pop song and Lord stike me down iffen I a'do.

Hee, Heee!(
moonwalk, moonwalk turn, moonwalk, flex it and pose)

:p

Be careful Arell.

When I was about 20 or so and had been playing guitar for 15 minutes I announced I would, never, ever write a song with the word "baby" in it.

And now... [sigh] ... there are 5 songs on my soundclick page with baby not just in them but in the title... [six, actually, if you include the latin colloquial spelling bebi]

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=42915

• Members

Originally posted by Ernest Buckley

I`ve got something you may be interested in. How do I get it to you?

Ernest,

there are different ways...

1) send a email and the songs as *.mp3 as attachment, one per email, with titel, name and contact of the composer. Put the copyright into the MP3, so we have fast access to the info who composed it.

2) send a email and i give you my adress in Switzerland. Then send a CD to this adress, incl. a short letter with titel, name and contact of the composer.

3) send me a email and i give you the adress of our production company in Florida. Then send a CD there.

4) give me a web adress where i can download your songs.

5) open a free account at:

http://www.streamload.com/About/Home.asp

---->upload the songs, then send me the log in code for download

• Members

Originally posted by blue2blue

Be careful Arell.

When I was about 20 or so and had been playing guitar for 15 minutes I announced I would, never, ever write a song with the word "baby" in it.

And now... [sigh] ... there are 5 songs on my soundclick page with baby not just in them but in the title... [six, actually, if you include the latin colloquial spelling
bebi
]

ahahaha! I thought POP songs were POPULAR and so thats why they're named POP songs.

I have the word baby in one of my songs but it's because I'm talking about a little baby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

thanks to all who where sending me a PM. As you see, the moderator has changed my nick name UltraMambo to my real name Angelo Clematide. I will listen to the songs on the different websites, and look forward to receive tunes by email!

We are in demand for pop songs of any genre/style, incl. country.
Songs sent in, who may not fit a artist in production at the very moment, will be stored in our songwriter bank at Miami Music Box Production in Florida and Switzerland. Make sure that your sent in MP3 contain your name and copyrights.

send MP3 attached to email to:
ask for email adress via PM!

or surface mail to:
Angelo Clematide
Jubil

• Members

not wanting to sound sceptical but copyright info or not on a tune, sending you tracks for an artist on your roster just sets off too many alarm bells in my head.

any more info on the actual process or whatever cause most of the stuff i write sounds like it could be for you,

EDIT: not wanting to sound aroggant or anything but the 1st tune that's come up on the site wouldn't even get a full verse finished if i started on something like that. trust me i can do much better.

• Members

Originally posted by JBJ

not wanting to sound sceptical but copyright info or not on a tune, sending you tracks for an artist on your roster just sets off too many alarm bells in my head.

any more info on the actual process or whatever cause most of the stuff i write sounds like it could be for you,

EDIT: not wanting to sound aroggant or anything but the 1st tune that's come up on the site wouldn't even get a full verse finished if i started on something like that. trust me i can do much better.

JBJ...

send me a email, and ask for the information you wanna know!

Angelo

Archived