OMG, I found the Hello Kitty Strat for $125 on eBay!!!11!

guitardude24

• Members
Now you're just showing what a {censored} you really are...

Is she really just offended by the fact she just realized you have a vagina?

Why is she so offended by the image of hello kitty? Was she molested by a kitty? Perhaps she's just absolutely insane...

Oh these are the questions we must answer in life...

If she's offended by hello kitty...she should probably be calling in a priest for your avatar...

Ha, you're a funny guy.

I forgive you :love:

• Members

Hellz ya...you've changed my mind!

Them bitches better start running!

I shouldn't have edited my original post...but I was trying not to offend your g/f...what would happen then...no more HC for you...

But think about it...nothing screams "I have a giant cock!!" than a little pink guitar with a cat on it...seriously

• Members
I shouldn't have edited my original post...but I was trying not to offend your g/f...what would happen then...no more HC for you...

You are a good man!

But think about it...nothing screams "I have a giant cock!!" than a little pink guitar with a cat on it...seriously

I have a HUGE COCK!!!

:wave:

• Members

As your attorney, I would advise you that it is not only unwise but inconsiderate to piss off a girlfriend you care about over anything that isn't really important to you.

However ...

You could tell her that you recognise that Hello Kitty is a reactionary stereotype because, since she has no mouth, it is telling young girls that in order to succeed they need to be mute and cute. That being so, your using the guitar is a subversion of said reactionary stereotype, and that by playing it, you are giving Kitty the voice that her designers are denying her.

And since the HK guitar's pickup is a peezasheet, that voice will be loud and very, very shrill.

I think using that guitar would be hilarious, particularly if you're a tatted and/or pierced punk or metal guy. I nearly got one myself to use as an E-tuned slide guitar in order to subvert my own Serious Blues Guy persona.

Well, I guess I won't be getting it.

Although I'm with you guys and think it would be quite awesome to rip up a stage with that axe, my GF is highly offended by the imnage of Hello Kitty and claims it no longer is an image for little girls and other things...

I respect her and its only a novelty guitar.

Well that just makes me want it MORE!!!!!!:evil::D

• Members

I'd love one. I was even - in the absence of any lefties - gonig to Hendrix one of them, but the jack socket being edge mounted killed that idea. No fun having a plug poke you in the ribs all the whiel you're playing, and a right angled jack doesn't really help enough. Been there, done that.

Pity..... my plan was to load it up with a Mean 90 and play it loud.

Archived