OMG, I found the Hello Kitty Strat for $125 on eBay!!!11!

guitardude24

• Members

Now, I played one at Sam Ash the other day and it didn't sound bad at all...in fact, it sounded and felt really good, especially for a guitar that's $200 new.

Well, I did a search on eBay and found a pink one for $125 BIN new in the box and I'm really tempted to pick it up...sort of as a backup and for multiple tunings in my band, and also as the novelty of having a pink Hello Kitty strat!

So, what should I do?!?!

BTW, this is the guitar I'm talking about, for those who haven't seen one...

9171.jpg

• Members

Well, I guess I won't be getting it.

Although I'm with you guys and think it would be quite awesome to rip up a stage with that axe, my GF is highly offended by the imnage of Hello Kitty and claims it no longer is an image for little girls and other things...

I respect her and its only a novelty guitar.

• Members

Although I'm with you guys and think it would be quite awesome to rip up a stage with that axe, my GF is highly offended by the imnage of Hello Kitty and claims it no longer is an image for little girls and other things...

*cough*{censored}*cough*

:evil:

I want one.

• Members

Wow...

What a {censored}...

• Members

Unlike most of you {censored}ing retards, i respect my girl and love her, and that doesn't make me a {censored}.

So {censored} off if you're actually serious...I'm happy knowing I've got a girl better than you ever will.

Now you're just showing what a {censored} you really are...

Is she really just offended by the fact she just realized you have a vagina?

Why is she so offended by the image of hello kitty? Was she molested by a kitty? Perhaps she's just absolutely insane...

Oh these are the questions we must answer in life...

If she's offended by hello kitty...she should probably be calling in a priest for your avatar...

Archived