My 2 new grandkids!

Shars

• Members

I just got news from my oldest daughter shes having a boy and she wanted a girl and my other daughter is having a girl and she wanted a boy!

I have the pics right here and it brings it home to you how precious life really is...

I'm over the moon and wanted to share it with you all. :) I'm going to enjoy every minute of this!

Me a granny, dam, thats gonna take some getting used to!

• Members

They are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

Ted, you know me, I'm pretty young to at 37 to be a grandmother but I have to admit now that I'm used to the idea, I am pretty excited by it...2 at the same time within a week of each other aswell so its a double wammy i have to say :)

• Members

Originally posted by Gus Lozada

Young?
:p

Mind your manners, whippersnapper!!! In my day, children didn't speak unless spoken to! :D

(Tedster pinches Shars on the buns and winks at her as she walks by...Shars lets out a squeak and a mutter of "dirty old man")...

• Members

That's the beauty of life, that we all have unique and yet similar experiences. I'm a year younger than Shars, but I'm around 20 years out from being a Grandpa (with a son who is 6).

It better be at least 20 years. Or at least 15 years. I'll slap that boy silly if he makes me a Grandpa before I'm 50. :mad:

Jeez, I don't want to even think about this, so I won't. But congrats to you, Sharsy! :)

- Jeff

Archived