Greatest group pic of guitars you've ever seen?

Soeru

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How do you get on with the silent one? Do you use it much? When etc.

Looked at one a few times , would value your opinion.

The silent guitar is pretty cool. I play it in most of our shows and I generally use it when I'm learning a new song. It's got a CD input so I can plug in the laptop, play the mp3 that my bandmates have just email, mix it in the guitar and of course hear it all through the headphones.

I'm not much for playing acoustics in general but this one seems to play well enough. Our band plays kinda loud and this guitar never has any issues with feeding back. I plug it straight into the PA and our system has horrible monitors so I don't really know how it sounds live but I've been told it sounds great. I'll see if I can find a clip...

• Members
Bbreaker's deck pics, Krashpad's garage door pics, and the guy that posted the cool balcony shot a few weeks ago.
:thu:

Haha, man you've got a good memory! The garage door pics are from several years ago!

The most recent was 2005:

AllElectrics2005.jpg

Of those in the photo, a number have moved on: the white Flying V and black Strat dead center, as well as the black Les Paul Special towards the left end.

Here's the 2001 version:

axes2001.jpg

The Gretsch on the left end, the silver sparkle Fernandes Native X, the MIJ Squier butterscotch Tele, and the Yamaha AES500 are gone.

• Members
no offense, but i never understood why somepeople own like 20 cheap-o guitars.

they're all worthless from a collectors standpoint, and you're just gunna end up spending a {censored} load of money in the long run on strings.

besides, do you really play them all? does agile number 2 sound any different than agile number 6?

So you don't understand it. I can live with that and I'll assume you can too. :wave:

Oh and here's a hint for you. I have no intention of selling them so what they're worth is of no importance and I can easily afford a "{censored} load" for strings. ;)

• Members
Obviously, not mine
:(
:

rickenbackers.jpg

That's the one!

Starting at the left, along the back, there are 5 guitars, a gap, then 4 more. In that gap is the Ric headstock of what looks like a big LP semi. There's another one right beside it. I've only seen 2 others. One was a Fireglo on ebay. Seller said it was a 360. The other is the prototype a friend owns.

• Members
Bbreaker's deck pics, Krashpad's garage door pics, and the guy that posted the cool balcony shot a few weeks ago.

+1, plus there are a few others on here, where there are so many guitars in the picture that look precariously balanced... scares me each time i see them, like a single guitar could fall and knock the whole damn group down...

can't remember the members names, but there are like 70 guitars in a single picture...

• Members
Something with a good mix of guitars. Not all 80's guitars, not all LPs, Strats, Teles, or SGs, and not all of 1 color. I need a wide range of axes in 1 picture to make it interesting. Otherwise, I feel like I'm looking at the same damn guitar 20 times, regardless of the different variations.

sounds that you must like my collection, all different, can't fit them all into one picture anymore.

groupazienew-000.jpg

groupeuropenew-000.jpg

for those who do not like cheapo's, yes these are almost all cheapo's but vintage cheapo's, and highly collectable and increasing in value alomst every day.

• Members
sounds that you must like my collection, all different, can't fit them all into one picture anymore.

groupazienew-000.jpg

groupeuropenew-000.jpg

for those who do not like cheapo's, yes these are almost all cheapo's but vintage cheapo's, and highly collectable and increasing in value alomst every day.

your pictures are some of the one's that scare me...

nice balancing act :thu:

Archived