Do you think this guy will get 100K for this guitar?

astroturf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why does it look like a deep pan Pizza from the side

$4.50 would be my best offer,and ONLY if it included free shipping to me (I'm in the U.K.) and a free tin of petrol and a box of matches:lol:

I really have to agree, I found nothing positive other than it was a I believe a warrior custom, and normally their guitars are fairly swank...

• Members

Wasn't Jesus more of an anti-profiteering sort of fellow? Isn't this really the sort of thing that would've royally pissed him off?

I guess that'd make this the more along the lines of the anti-christ guitar, eh?

Although, they did use anointed oil for the finish, so that makes it cool...

• Members
"Finish - anointed oil".
:rolleyes:

What is their anointed oil finish anyway? I happen to be in KY/OH this week and plan to make it up to Sam Ash to try one of their production models but the finish has me a bit worried, assuming I like it enough to even buy it that is. Sounds like a maintenance nightmare?!

• Members

Wasn't Jesus more of an anti-profiteering sort of fellow? Isn't this really the sort of thing that would've royally pissed him off?

I guess that'd make this the more along the lines of the anti-christ guitar, eh?

Although, they did use anointed oil for the finish, so that makes it cool...

Courtney owns the rights to his image these days. She's been liscensing it quite frequently.

• Members

the seller would probably get better offers if he said something like "while sanding the guitar before finishing, I saw the image of Jesus traped in the wood. The lord spoke to me and guided my carving to bring Jesus out from the wood." and so forth.

That way, you could get all those bidders who buy peices of toast or whatever else that have Jesus's image on them.

Archived