Last thread on 357?? Funny News: Chad Quits

curseoftruth

• Members

Originally posted by blima

I At first, I also had a hard time believing ZW was unaware of what was going on, but with the lawsuit he really did put his money where his mouth is, because it would be really easy to respond to ZW's allegations if they had ANY proof ZW was notified and they could even countersuit for diffamation, but it doesn't look like they're going to do that.

Seriously, if 357 could find ONE letter or email they sent to ZW or his camp about the promotion, or anything from the ZW camp that vaguely indicated the promotion was authorized, this whole lawsuit would be thrown away immediately. But it looks like they got nothing.

So perhaps ZW was also victim of this whole scam, it wouldn't be the first time someone uses a celebrity's reputation to scam their fans.

So the man didn't look at his OWN website for months at a time? Hmmmm....:rolleyes:

Larry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

The latest theory on this issue is that even the "Chad Dyer Quits" announcement was a scam. The general consensus from those over at zakkwylde.com is that Chad Dyer is still there running things the same with Nazi censorship and banning anyone who posts anything even remotely negative towards Zakk.

• Members

Originally posted by curseoftruth

You just gotta laugh at this:

ZAKK WYLDE's Webmaster Quits Over 357 CUSTOMS Controversy - July 5, 2006

Guitarist Zakk Wylde's (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE) official webmaster has handed in his resignation in the wake of Wylde's recent lawsuit against the chopper company 357 Customs on charges of trademark infringement, false advertising and breach of contract. The suit, which was filed on June 14, stems from a deal allegedly offered by 357 Customs whereby any Wylde fan who bought a $100 gift certificate to their online store for their merchandise and a miniature model of a chopper (three colors available that match Zakk's custom Epiphone guitars) would automatically receive the same-color Epiphone actual model (valued at $799) for "free." The webmaster, Chad Dyer, has issued the following statement regarding the matter:

"I have volunteered as the webmaster of ZakkWylde.com for the past two years, and before that from 2001-2003. I acted as webmaster out of my love for Zakk and everyone in the BLS camp, and have never asked for or received any payment for my role.

"Based on recent events related to the 357 Customs promotion, Zakk has requested that I resign as webmaster of ZakkWylde.com, and in respect of his wishes, I have agreed to resign.

"To clear up some confusion, I want to acknowledge that while I was acting as webmaster for ZakkWylde.com, I was hired by 357 Customs to be its webmaster. I didn't realize that this would create a conflict of interest, and I didn't clear it with Zakk, his management or anyone else in the BLS camp. When Daniel Baugess asked me to post a promotion for 357 Customs on ZakkWylde.com, I assumed the promotion was legitimate and would not be a problem, so I posted it, again without clearing it. I now realize that it was a mistake to not inform Zakk and his management of my dual role, and to post the promotion on ZakkWylde.com without authorization.

"I want you to be aware that I was also hurt by 357 Customs, as they failed to pay me as promised for the work I did for their website. I also feel 357 Customs has damaged my reputation and the reputation of my company, of which I've worked incredibly hard for the past six years to build ON MY OWN. Therefore, I plan to pursue legal remedies against 357.

"It's been an honor and a privilege to serve as webmaster for ZakkWylde.com."

Chad Dyer is a douche bag and deserves anything he gets. I have had countless posts removed and {censored} talked to my moniker from that idiot. He actually had the nerve to try and sell a ZW forum member a Highway one that was obviously sander reliced and claiming it was real. ANyway I called him on it and got hell for it. He also sold a chorus pedal to a member that was suppose to be in perfect order but the switch was bad..............I helped him fix it and all is good. That just goes to show you how crooked he is. He was trying to use Zakks name to get money. Later Chad!!! lolololl :D

• Members

Originally posted by larryguitar

This is just Zakk's way of disconnecting himself from the debacle. The whole 'Zakk didn't approve what I was doing' bit is just to make it seem-to an idiot, perhaps-that Zakk was completely unaware of what Hanging Chad was doing with the promotions on the site.

Methinks a lawyer drafted that letter for Mr. Dyer, and that lawyer worked for ZW.

Larry

I dissagree. If you hung out at the ZW forum and saw how it was being run for the past 3 years you would know how crooked Chad is. I totally believe the story.

• Members

Originally posted by StratTone

I dissagree. If you hung out at the ZW forum and saw how it was being run for the past 3 years you would know how crooked Chad is. I totally believe the story.

if you were at the zak wylde forum for 3 years i'd have to say you're a {censored}ing loser:)

• Members

Originally posted by DADGADammit

if you were at the zak wylde forum for 3 years i'd have to say you're a {censored}ing loser:)

I love how only n00bs have enough balls to say such things on the forums. LOL There should be a minimum post count before you're allowed to be a total cock. :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by curseoftruth

If you are "volunteering" and helping out a buddy for free, why would you have to clear with them when you get a paying gig from a totally different type of company? And how in the hell is helping a rock guitarist in any way of conflict of interest with a motorcycle clothing company? You don't and its not! More bull{censored} from the Chadster.

Yeah, he's a volunteer working for Zakk for years... I guess Zakk couldn't afford to pay him for years of work running his site.

• Members

Originally posted by Randy G

While Zakk apparently doesn't care enough about helping the scammed (and instead moans about not getting his cut), he isn't above begging the people he helped fleece to help him get richer. Here's the full email I got from BLS.

We need the SDMF army out in full force to call and email your local radio station and have them play "CONCRETE JUNGLE!"

Zakk definitely has some brass balls asking for help after leaving his fans to rot in the fields.

i hope you emailed back a proper response:mad: :evil::p

• Members

Originally posted by Randy G

While Zakk apparently doesn't care enough about helping the scammed (and instead moans about not getting his cut), he isn't above begging the people he helped fleece to help him get richer. Here's the full email I got from BLS.

We need the SDMF army out in full force to call and email your local radio station and have them play "CONCRETE JUNGLE!"

Please get out and help BLS kick ass in every market possible and make 2006 the biggest year of the Bersker yet!

Thanks!

Zakk definitely has some brass balls asking for help after leaving his fans to rot in the fields.

These emails have been proven, by their header info and IP, to be coming from Chad Dyer, from his home town, from his IP.

Zakk and company are a bunch of f'ing lyers. Even the Chad resignation was a lie.

• 6 months later...

Archived