Happy NGD. REVEREND GIL PARRIS

lostboy

• Members

I recieved my Gil Parris model this weekend.

This is absolutly a sweet guitar. I generally dont like many humbuckers but I test drove a few models around christmas and actually liked the Warhawk model as much as the Jetstream 390. I didnt purchase one then but I'm glad I waited.

The GP model was announced January and I jumped on it.

I love the way the bass contour control rolls off some bass frequencies and allows a nice tight low end similar to a single coil.

It has a 5 way switch, a lace SC in the middle, a sweet matte finish neck with a nice setup ( I lowered it about 1 turn on the high e side to attain perfection).

Sorry no pix for now try reverenddirect.com.

Mine is a gold top with the all maple neck, a la fender

• Members

gil_parris_mgld_lg.jpg

Here's the picture from the website.

Congrats on your new Reverend! Its wierd seeing one with a Lace Sensor on it, but it would certainly give you some interesting tonal choices. I wish one of my Revs had a bass-contour knob...I'm jealous.

• Members

gil_parris_mgld_lg.jpg

Here's the picture from the website.

Congrats on your new Reverend! Its wierd seeing one with a Lace Sensor on it, but it would certainly give you some interesting tonal choices. I wish one of my Revs had a bass-contour knob...I'm jealous.

A picture from teh website works:thu: I always like the way Goldtops look. Good stuff:thu:

• Members

Yeah, those pics are from last year's namm. I loved that lightburst, too bad Joe dropped teh color (or I guess I should ay not enough folks ordered that color). There's a great clip of Gil tearing it up on the black charger HB at guitarplayertv.com...y'all should give it a look see.

• Members

IRG I dont know if you would want to get another fender after you check this out. I LOVE this thing.

The agile 2000 gold top p-90 and the master series squier tele are definetly going away.

I strongly reccomend yall make a trip to the closest avaliable dealer and try em out.

Archived