Nice Greco semi-hollowbody!

Hoddy

• Members

I haven't seen one of these before...a Greco takeoff of a Gibson sem-hollowbody guitar, maybe an ES-137, but with their own touch added to it. Most notably tortoise shell binding around the body, neck, headstock and even inside the F-holes...a stunning guitar!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1988-Greco-Super-Real-Project-ES-137-Repl-SemiAcoustic_W0QQitemZ330111631111QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members

heres mine but it`s a different hollow body and from the early 70s. It doesn`t have a center block running the length of the body. Bit unusual...I can`t find another exactly like it... the ones I`ve seen either have different neck inlays and same bridge or different bridge with same inlays...also the p`up markings on mine are different from what my books on early Gnecos should have. I like this one a lot...real light and plays great for a guitar of it`s age. I have 3 mid to late strats too...they made some great stuff, which is why F/USA went with that factory when they decided to start up Fender Japan.

reddy004.jpg

• Members

Archived