The April SPAM Thread: I posted this on April 1st.

The Eristic

• Members
Anything more than posting ONCE (perhaps, twice, if the thread has become inordinately long
AND
there has been a change in price) is boorish and contemptuous.

We all can
deal
with you being ignorant, but why should we have to?

:blah:

Speaking of ignorance, wasn't this the SPAM thread? Discussions should be left to personal messages or other threads

(And by all means feel free to send me a PM if it's necessary)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jackson USA Soloist Quilt Top in Excellent Condition. These AWESOME Guitars are No Longer Made. I have 3 of them, but 2 have to go to fund some other purchases. No dings,scratches or other blemishes worth noting. There is however some wear on some of the hardware. This is most prominent on the bridge, but there is some slight wear on the tuners as well. I did my best to get accurate pics of this. Neck is straight. No fret overhang. Sperzel Locking Tuners were professionally installed. Original holes from the stock Jackson tuners are still exposed. I chose to leave them that way as it was a non-factor with me. Again, I tried to get decent pics. Original stock Jackson tuners ARE included as well as a Jackson Deluxe Molded Case and case candy.

Asking $1250.00 Shipped. USPS Money Orders preferred, but I will accept Pay Pal if you pay for the fees. I will ship UPS Ground insured for the full amount. LOWER 48 ONLY! Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS!

More pics available upon request. If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to shoot me an email or PM. For quickest response, please email me at: fuzzfan1@wi.rr.com. Thanks for looking!

Jackson USA Soloist Quilt Top Specs

Model: SLATQH
Series: USA Select Series
Model Number: 280-3073 Discontinued
Serial Number: JA0377 JA0447
Color: Transparent Black Burnt Cherry Burst
Body: Mahogany w/ Quilt Maple Top
Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Quarter Sawn Mahogany
Fingerboard: Ebony
Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret:.790", 12th Fret:.850"
Frets: 22 Jumbo
Tuners: Sperzel Locking Tuners
Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Seymour Duncan JB
Neck Pickup: EMG 60 Seymour Duncan Jazz
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Switching: 3-Way
Bridge: JT390 Adjustable String-Thru-Body
Hardware: Gold Plated
Case: Jackson Deluxe Molded Case
Scale Length: 25.5"
Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
burntbody.jpg
burntbody1.jpg
burntbridge.jpg
burnthead.jpg
burntheadback.jpg
blackbody.jpg
blackbody2.jpg
blackbridge.jpg
blackhead.jpg
blackheadback.jpg

• Members

For Trade: Distortion + clone with switchable diodes (2 Ge's, Si, LEDs) and color-changing LED.

Looking for various items such as BBE Sonic Maximizer, Boss Delay, Tonebender/MKII clones, Shure SM57, Strat or Agile LP upgraded hardware such as locking tuners, etc.

distgreen.jpg

distclosup.jpg

distblue.jpg

• Members

Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green! Price Drop to $745 shipped!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$775 shipped to the CONUS. PRICE REDUCED

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail here.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

US Fender Telecaster w/ P90s... Price Drop to $525 shipped!

A one of a kind, this guitar was built for my website. It is made of a US Fender Telecaster body in Candy Apple Red, an All Parts neck (maple/rosewood) finished by Rob D from Fret Tech, GFS Dream 90 pickups, and gold hardware... a classic beauty! You can see the build project and pics of all the parts here.

$550 Shipped to the CONUS.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like?

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Cocaine.mp3

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Belle%20star.mp3

mini-DSC07801.JPG

Danelectro U2 in Aquaburst! Price Drop to $225 shipped!

Boy, you don't see these all that often, especially not in this sought after color. Jimmy Page used Danos back in the day, and Mark Knopfler used one in his latest record. This one is set up for slide, but does not see a lot of playing time, primarily because I have a Strat with lipstick pickups that I play the most for this sort of sound, so this one has to go...

$275 shipped to the CONUS

Pics are available here and here.

Robert Cray MIM Strat, sunburst, with SKB Hard Shell Case.

Fabulous guitar, comes stock with Fender Custom Shop pickups and US parts. My understanding is that they are only assembled south of the border.

Look at that wood grain!

mini-DSC07325.JPG

mini-DSC07326.JPG

mini-DSC07328.JPG

Soundclip here.

PRICE REDUCED: $550 shipped

Fender Buddy Guy Strat, with hard shell case.

Always wanted a Buddy Guy strat, but they don't make 'em like I want 'em. The US Series I can't find with the polka dot body, so I bought a MIM Fender Buddy Guy body, and built my own. I bought a US Fender Buddy Guy sig neck - with that glorious "V" shape - for $350. I installed three Gold Lace Sensors with the Clapton boost thingy. In other words, it's just like a US Buddy Guy strat, except that the body is MIM and has the polka dots I love so much.

She's on the left in that picture:

mini-DSC07306.JPG

PRICE REDUCED: $799 shipped

Squier JagMaster

This guitar I bought to mod, but I am concentrating on Telecasters, so there she is... in all her glory :)

She comes with no pickups installed. I have the originals if you want them. I had a set of GFS pickups in her, and they were a huge upgrade. They're now in another guitar, so she comes "naked" ready for your choice. I have some HB pickups if you need some, they can be added to the sale price.

The pickguard was "attacked" by previous owner who felt the need to make the HB routes larger. It never bothered me. I suppose that pickup rings would mask it.

On the couch, on the left in that picture. Again, the GFS pickups are not included.

mini-DSC07302.JPG

Can you say SILVER SPARKLES???

mini-DSC06038.JPG

PRICE REDUCED: ON HOLD _ ON HOLD _ PENDING PAYMENT _ $135 shipped and I'll throw in a US Fender Bridge HB pickup!

Offers welcome. Trades not as much, but I'll listen... especially if it's a Reverend! Thanks :)

Gone:

Robert Cray neck

All parts Tele neck

GFS Vintage 62 Alnico bridge pickup

Les Paul Special

The rest is still available! Prices Reduced 4/29...

• Members

I have a matched quad of Shuguang EL34B's that I bought about 6 months ago for my Marshall DSL100 and never been installed. They have sit on my shelf since the day I bought them. I'm selling my DSL100 and I don't need these tubes now. Got them from tubedepot.com and I paid $50 plus shipping so I'd like to get $40 shipped to you. I'll consider trades either even trade or I'll kick in some cash.

I am looking for:

Boss GE-7 equalizer pedal

Seymour Duncan JB bridge pickup

New Matched quad of EL84 tubes (JJ's preferably)

New Matched pair of 6L6GC's (SED or Ruby or TAD preferred)

Celestion G12T-75 speaker 16 ohm

Tell me what you got.

IM000581.jpg

• Members

Squier - Satin Trans Fat Stratocaster HSS - Walnut - $150

Pics here until I post some better photos (http://richmond.craigslist.org/msg/320032834.html)

Essentially new. I have maybe 5 hours of play time on it. I simply have more guitars than I need. Perfect shape.

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--SQU321730

Squier - Satin Trans Fat Stratocaster HSS - Walnut - Rosewood Neck

Satin Trans Fat Stratocaster

• Members

OLP John Petrucci Signature Model with case - $150

Pics here until I can post some better photos (http://richmond.craigslist.org/msg/320021736.html)

Near perfect. I hardly play this as I have several other guitars. There is a small nick near the volume pot (see photo). I replaced all of the electronics with higher end items (new pots, toggle and Ken Lawrence pickups). Includes case.

Reviews and specs:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/OLP-John-Petrucci-Signature-Model-Electric-Guitar-Pack?sku=516053

Designed with Dream Theater's fiery virtuoso.

Straight-ahead styling and awesome electronics in the OLP John Petrucci Signature Model Electric Guitar combine with dual-octave access for a lean, mean tone machine. Hefty humbuckers chunk out rock-crushing crunch and stratospheric lead tones while the maple neck and basswood body enhance broad sustain. OLP includes strap, picks, poster, and semi-hard case with your John Petrucci Signature Model Electric Guitar.

OLP John Petrucci Signature Model Electric Guitar Pack Features:

* Basswood body

* Maple neck

* Rosewood fingerboard

* 2 black humbuckers

* Sealed, die-cast locking tuners

* Heavy mass trem bridge

* 24 jumbo frets

* Chrome hardware

* 25-1/2" scale

• Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tele parts galore!

all from a 2006 MIM Standard Fender Telecaster. Very light use.

Maple Neck. Like New Condition. w/ Tuners, Nut, Neck Plate & Screws $155

Set of Fender Telecaster Pickups. These are the new "Hotter" tele pickups that have been added to the production of the STD tele. $60 for the set

Wired Telecaster Control Plate: Stock from factory. With knobs, jack, switch. Make an offer.

Telecaster WBW Pickguard: $15

Picks available on everything, just email. Thanks.

Archived