WTF?!?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

analogtapes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
too thin, eat something.

but if you get too big you wont be able to fit in those girl jeans.

oh, the guitar is average. ok bye.

You're MUCH better off trolling Open Jam. :wave:

Pretty sad the amount of personal attacks concerning one's appearance, I'm sure everybody who made those comments are downright studs! :love:

As for the Thinline, nice guitar, I'm planning on buying the tri-burst one as soon as I find a decent used deal.

• Members

haha wow thats so funny how so many people felt the need to comment on my body type. and someone even pulled out the girl jeans card!! and these pants arent even tight! they are levi slim straight MAN jeans. got em from mervyn's.

ill post some more pics when i get old and ugly and a beer belly so i can fit in. oh, and ill go pick up some cool oversized button up short sleeved shirts with cool tribal designs on them so i can fit in with you elitists too.

398870.jpg

for those who noticed the sweet guitar and had something to contribute, TROLL HARDER, YOU GUYS ARE DISSAPOINTING!!

just kidding. thanks for the positive comments. now im gonna go eat an entire mcdonald's. i would bang blumonks wife, but shes porbably fat and no one likes a fat chick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Your admiration for Digitech seems at odds with your taste in guitars and amps.

yeah i gotta take that thing down. i only actually like the bad monkey, and the whammy is rad too. thats about it for digitech stuff. BAD MONKEY FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFEEEE!!!!!

Archived