POST A PICTURE OF YOU ROCKING OUT

analogtapes

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Wow, that's really gorgeous
:thu:
You will have to post more pics of it one day though!

I certainly will when I have some taken that do it justice.

The only ones I have that do are a couple B&W's taken by my dear fried Holly (the one above was the other).

drp.jpg

• Members
When I'm not playing my guitar naked on the street corner, I play with this Christian band. The acoustic guitarist, bass player and I have played two sets nearly every Sunday for the last 17 years. Our drummer has been with us for 5 or 6 years. We are privileged to have TWO great drummers that switch off.

I'm playing my Am. Series Strat through an Orange AD15.

band.jpg

haha oh man, the poor drummer is in a bubble :thu:

• Members
haha oh man, the poor drummer is in a bubble
:thu:

Yeah, it's a church and it has a beautiful high bent wood ceiling that is extremely live. Our #1 drummer refuses to play electronic drums (I agree), so this was the compromise so that we could mic the drum kit.

• Members

Yeah, it's a church and it has a beautiful high bent wood ceiling that is extremely live. Our #1 drummer refuses to play electronic drums (I agree), so this was the compromise so that we could mic the drum kit.

he just looks a lil lonesome is all

• Members
:D
sorry to disapoint.

It's cool, I just didn't know what to expect. My pictures aren't actually that accurate currently. I trimmed my beard WAAAAAAAAAAY back, and I cut my hair short and spiky again. I just have no pics that recent other than my buisness cards.,

Archived