4 favorite words...

FUBTAG

• Members

"Ship Method: Priority Mail"

This is from the email I recieved from Music123 last night in regard to my purchase of the Ibanez AR300BS open box.

WOO HOO!!! Hope it's as good as the Hamer I got... now I don't feel so bad not getting the Samick FA2 for $99...

an Artist for $199 is hard to beat!

• Members

My favorite 4 words are "On Truck for Delivery"
:D

Congrats on that artist!
:thu:

Since it's priority mail -- it won't have tracking! hahaha

but since it was a M123 closeout crapshoot... any positive response should suffice.. haha

You really didn't like the stock tailpiece? My original Artist was drilled out for a Bowen Handle .. so I could never put the original back on. I happened to find a Gibson tailpiece that fortunately fit....

• Members

You really didn't like the stock tailpiece? My original Artist was drilled out for a Bowen Handle .. so I could never put the original back on. I happened to find a Gibson tailpiece that fortunately fit....

The tailpiece is fine, it's the Quick Change II i believe they call it, which is quite nice.

It's the Tune-O-Matic Bridge that I switched out. It's not the great Gibralter Bridge that they used to use back in the day. This one was decent, but I always notice an increase in sustain and acoustic resonance when I install a more massive, high quality bridge like the Gotoh. This time instead of the Gotoh, I went with the wilkenson roller bridge from GFS, which other than a few installation problems, in a nice item.

Archived