an Epiphany.. I LOVE my Ibanez AR300

FUBTAG

• Members

hey -- so we know that I got the $199 blow out deal from WWBW on the Ibanez AR300BS. What you DON'T know is this.... It has COMPLETELY rejuvenated my guitar playing. I still love my strat, but the comfort and the sound I get out of the Artist is AMAZING. I remember when I bought my first Artist in 84 or 85. The difference now is that I know what I am doing... well at least a little better then way back when. I am excited because of the CD that I have started working on. The guitar, once set up pefectly, is going to be JUST what I needed.

I guess I would have liked a Les Paul though I have never played one. I honestly feel that I don't have to, this guitar is perfect to me. I haven't felt this excited about playing in a LONG time. I make sure I get at least 1/2 an hour to play every day since I got it.... and I am not a practicer. I know what I know, and that's what I play. But between this and the Hamer semi-hollow I got .. I want to expand a little... maybe some Jazz .. hmmm

CIMG1294.jpg

Opry-1.jpg

Music123 and WWBW were very good to me!

• Members

That's gorgeous. I have two low end Ibanezes...every time I pick up either one and start playing...they always make me smile.
:thu:

My SZ is nice too... though nothing in comparison to the AR.... it's a cool feeling. Should translate nicely in the recording.. and at gigs.

Archived