is it true?

pongki

• Members

Off topic, but I learned a few years ago to look more for made in America and not made in USA. It's always a gamble. The reason I say this is because years ago I ordered some parts for my business that were made in USA. Turns out there is a small town, province, city, or whatever the hell the call it in Asia called USA. I think it's in Taiwan.

They got me on that one.

• Members

I have Kent Armstrong PAFs in all of my guitars, and they were made in Kent's shop in Vermont, as far as I know. I bought direct from him.

There is a line of Armstrong "designed" pickups, sold by WD and others, that are MIK, i believe.

Why not call Kent and ask him?

• Members

Off topic, but I learned a few years ago to look more for made in America and not made in USA. It's always a gamble. The reason I say this is because years ago I ordered some parts for my business that were made in USA. Turns out there is a small town, province, city, or whatever the hell the call it in Asia called USA. I think it's in Taiwan.

They got me on that one.

http://www.snopes.com/business/genius/usa.asp

:rolleyes:

• Members

They got me on that one.

I had a old guy at a music store tell me my gibson was made in Usa, Korea. I thought he was just senile, but now that you bring up a very similar point, im a tiny bit worried. Just a tiny bit

• Members

They got me on that one.

No I think you got YOURSELF on that one.

:wave:

Archived