Anyone else watching Live Earth on MSN.COM??

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm tired. Off to bed soon. Night DCinDC! Night GuitarNoobie!

later dude, i am not far behind you...

Gordon in the top five, still in the championship lead...

19 or 20 beers, i feel good..., still not too drunk amazingly, but that's over 9 hours....

had fun bull{censored}ting with you guys tonight....

later :wave:

• Members

to all those STILL denying the human acceleration of global warming despite all the
hard facts
which prove it to be so, i find it both ridiculous and simultaneously fascinating how you believe that you know better than the countless brilliant and extremely well educated scientists around the world who have spent years of cooperative work and examination of data to arrive at their conclusion...

The HARD FACTS are that we have no hard facts. Those supporting this manmade global warming farce are many, but the evidence doesn't support them. It is worth noting that thousands of others in the scientific community disagree with them, many in high-raking meteorological positions.

An interesting quote from G. Goebbels, Adolf Hitler's propaganda minister:

"A lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."

Another interesting tidbit; if Al Gore relly believes what he's preaching, he doesn't act like it:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2006-08-09-gore-green_x.htm

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/02/26/inconvenient-als-mansion-consumes-20x-more-energy-than-average-household/

• Members

to all those STILL denying the human acceleration of global warming despite all the
hard facts
which prove it to be so, i find it both ridiculous and simultaneously fascinating how you believe that you know better than the countless brilliant and extremely well educated scientists around the world who have spent years of cooperative work and examination of data to arrive at their conclusion.

That being said, i am still completely clueless when it comes to guitar and would greatly appreciate your continued help and support:thu:

I

• Members
The HARD FACTS are that we have no hard facts. Those supporting this manmade global warming farce are many, but the evidence doesn't support them. It is worth noting that thousands of others in the scientific community disagree with them, many in high-raking meteorological positions.

And what JRockbirdge said.

Yer my heros! :thu:

If you are not in the Washington DC area, pick up the Washington Post once in a while. It will open your eyes to the bull{censored} that our leaders are reading, and spewing.

Oddly the competing paper, the Washington Times, is owned by The Rev Sung Myun Moon, and is pretty factual. :freak: Only in America....

Archived