Everyday

TheWewus

• Members

Boosh, what you see on TV and in movies is not at all representative of reality. They are silly generalizations.

Some American families have breakfast together.

Some have dinner together.

Some have no meals together.

Some will go all week without seeing each other, but always have Sunday breakfast and/or dinner together.

Any time you think of "all people" doing a certain thing, it's usually wrong. There are people in America that think all of Amsterdam is only made up of hash bars and whorehouses. Not true. Entirely.

- Jeff

• Moderators

Everyday...I get up at 8:30 and drag into work around 11 (unless it's Friday, when I don't work at all). It's good to be retired and working half time. :)

Everyday, I take a xanax because working a job you hate half time doesn't make you hate it half as much. :(

Everyday, I play my guitar for an hour or so and consider how much better I'd be by now if I practiced more often. :o

Everyday, I do some work for a client or two in my studio and swear I'll cut down on paid work to do more of my own stuff.

Everyday, I look at my beautiful wife and think how lucky I am to have a life partner as wonderful and amazing as her. :love:

Everyday, I look at my beautiful friend Julie, and think how lucky I am to have a musical partner as wonderful as her - who doesn't make my wife jealous. :cool:

Everyday, I log onto the Glacier National Park website and look through the webcams for a while, wishing I was there yet again, packing the amazing backcountry. :)

Everyday I put up the scratch mixes of our new album, and shake my head in wonder that I could be a part of an effort so large and complicated.

Everyday I feed the raccoons on my back deck and laugh that such bold and funny looking creatures exist. :D

Everyday I think about all the commitments I've made, and how little time I have. I consider getting in my truck and just driving away in some random direction forever. :(

Everyday I waste some time here, writing a few things for no reason I can understand except that I feel compelled to. :confused:

Everyday I receive about ten PMs and emails from women (and a few men) who feel connected to me in some strange way. :confused:

Everyday I try to be a better person, at least in some small way, and almost everyday I fail.

Everyday.

Terry D.

• Members

Originally posted by kurfu

Every day she takes her morning bath and wets her hair,

wraps a towel around her and she's heading for the bedroom stairs

it's just another day.

Slipping into stockings

Slipping on her shoes

Dipping in the pockets of her raincoat?

• Members

Originally posted by boosh

Yup,...we have a sexmuseum,...a marihuanamuseum,a beermuseum ..........
:D

Boosh - you mean I missed seeing the marihuana museum while I was there and we "wasted" all that time on Van Gogh;)

• Members

Originally posted by Kendrix

Boosh - you mean I missed seeing the marihuana museum while I was there and we "wasted" all that time on Van Gogh;)

Remember in the Red Light District,..after we ate Thai Lunch,..I showed you some mariuhanaplants in the back of a shop?

That was the Mariuhana museum....

I asked you if you wanted to enter but you said you were allready late because you had to meet some thai boy-girl in that little alley :D

Archived