NGD day....80's SHREEEEEEEEEED

dizzydog

• Members

Nice. The Blue flip flop looks different than the picture on the kramerforum. It looks solid blue there, but you can see the flip flop in this one. Nice!

Yea its weird man, it only shows the flip flop in sunlight. Inside its just the blue you see at the bottom left here.

• Members

Break out the {censored}in' Aqua Net!!!!!

Seriously,Make sure to jam out on some Ratt, Poison, and Motley Crue!!

Congrats and Happy New Hair Metal Guitars Day!!!

Well my fingers are sore from playing these 2 so much. The Pacer will probably be resold since its such a hot commodity but the Stagemaster aint going ANYWHERE.

• Members

wow, im diggin that stagemaster! im not to familiar with those guitars, so if u dont mind me asking, how is the pickup switching set up on that thing?

My first Stagemaster so im still playing with all the different things they can do. I do know I dont think ive ever gotten so many tones out of 1 guitar in my life!

Notice I decided to sell my Al3500 thanks to this one, I dont need it.

• Members

Kick ass! I don't care what anybody says, the top-of-the-line Kramers from the 80s are great guitars.

Here's my Stagey. It was in horrible shape when I got it (trashed finish, badly repaired headstock break, strings actually rusted into the Floyd Rose), so I had it refinished in a tasteful snakeskin pattern.

stagemaster_full.jpg

• Members

It's got the Looks That Kill. I'd love to take it Home Sweet Home. I'd drive Round and Round to find one as sweet as the pink one. Even iof i was Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich I'd get one of those instead of some vintage Les Paul. I mean it, I'm not F-F-F-Foolin'. Chicks will say "Talk Dirty To Me" if you rock that axe on stage.

Archived