I hate unreleased GAS

FUBTAG

• Members

Well -- I am sitting here.. just wanting to buy SOMETHING.... ARGH!

2 weeks ago I bought a Peavey Generation ACM.. but because of issues with the condition of it, it's going back (which is a long story in and of itself) ...

but I still want something.... not sure what. I did just pick up the Boss RC20XL (Loop Station) .. what a cool tool for songwriting and performing.

I doesn't really help that I am between projects.... not really performing, not really writing (damn writer's block!) .. just kinda stuck.... I hate that too! :mad:

How do you guys relieve that unfulfilled kinda stuck feeling that I know we ALL get?????

• Members

I hardly ever just all of a sudden have an urge to buy something. Usually I happen upon something I really dig and then buy it.

I am probably not the best person to recommend new products to purchase because most of the stuff I get is from back in the day, dogg.

Though if you have some serious cash to put out you might be really pleased with a Zinky Blue Velvet or Tone King Meteor II amplifier.

• Members

I can safely say, at the moment, I have everything I want with the exception of one amp I have my eye on - in fact, at the moment, I have more than I want and working on thinning out, and have told myself I can't get that one amp until I get rid of some of the other stuff.

But do I feel safe from GAS.......oh no.....no, no......I know it can still come back to bite without any warning.

• Members

I know how you feel. I want a Strat or Tele in the worst way but I gots no cash. I am trying to trade my Epi LP for one but I gots no takers.
:cry:
I may just end up selling the Epi outright to buy one. Who knows. Anyway...I hate GAS.
:mad:

I'd consider trading my strat, except getting stuff across the border is too expensive for it to be worth it.

Archived