WHO IS THE BEST GUITARIST TO EVER BE IN KISS???

GretschGuy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You may not know this but Vinnie Vincent also took Randy Rhodes place as Jackson's spokesperson and was the staff songwriter on 'Happy Days'.

Very talented guy and a good songwriter.

Bruce Kulick played in a band with Michael Bolton and also is in Grand Funk Railroad and played with Billy Squier.

Both of these guys are great players.

Ace made a whole generation of kids pick up the guitar

I would say Mark Bryan is the best guitar player from Hootie and The Blowfish. End of the Front is a great record and he has some great players on there (Sam Bush and Bela Fleck to name a few).

• Members

I always thought Bruce was probably the most technically proficient player to play in KISS, but it's probably a toss-up between him and Vinnie Vincent for that title.

However, Ace is always going to be the one most people think of when they think of KISS guitarists.

• Members

I was one of them. I can honestly say I almost certainly would not be a guitarist if it wasn't for Ace Frehley. Yeah, he wasn't that interesting -- king of the one-note solo, right? -- but he was sure as hell influential. Back when I was eight years old there was no one cooler than Ace.

• Members

Between Jimmy Page in the early 70s, and EVH in the late 70s/early 80s, Ace was THE most influential electric guitar player for a generation of kids.

Bruce Kulick was probably the most technically proficient KISS guitarist, but he lacked a definite style. Ace definitely had his own style.

• Members
You may not know this but Vinnie Vincent also took Randy Rhodes place as Jackson's spokesperson and was the staff songwriter on 'Happy Days'.

Very talented guy and a good songwriter.

Bruce Kulick played in a band with Michael Bolton and also is in Grand Funk Railroad and played with Billy Squier.

Both of these guys are great players.

I would say Mark Bryan is the best guitar player from Hootie and The Blowfish. End of the Front is a great record and he has some great players on there (Sam Bush and Bela Fleck to name a few).

Carefull ,You start throwin names around like Bela Fleck and Sam Bush and we might actually have to take your word for it that you know what you are talking about.;)

Archived