Recent Aquisitions (fairly NGD)

Faber

• Members

Got this John Scofield signature last week. It's everything one could wish for in a semi - wonderful tones, great neck, light in weight and resonant. It is brighter and chimier than any 335 I've tried, and I rather like that. Less bass to it as well. While it obviously have some of the classic semi characteristics I has its own sound

Billede016.jpg

Billede022.jpg

Two weeks before I saw this in the classifieds, at a tto good price to pass up. It's a 1981 AS100 - a 335 in all but name. Incredibly resonant, it's VERY easy to get musical sustain/feedback from this beast. All the classic tones one would expect from a 335, but with a far more "hollow" sound than my old Gibson. That Gibson is up for sale now.

Billede023.jpg

Billede024.jpg

I'm all GASed out for now :D

• Members

Cool! Is that an Ebony board? That might add to the brightness a bit.

Yup, that's an ebony board. My first axe with that, and so far I'm really digging the feel.....what I can feel of it anyway - the frets are so high it's got an almost scalloped feel.

• Members

finally something different. I'm tired of seeing the same boring Les Paul VM or Squier 51's or Agile's

Finally somebody bought a quality axe!

I don't see why you whine, nobody is making you stay here. I always appreciate seeing everybodies new purchases and hearing there opinions. There are plenty of new guitars that aren't mentioned in your list and just becasue you find these guitars boring does not make them poor instruments :rolleyes:

• Members

finally something different. I'm tired of seeing the same boring Les Paul VM or Squier 51's or Agile's

Finally somebody bought a quality axe!

Well dont {censored}ing look at them then.

I really dont know who you think you are, coming on here and putting everybodys kit down because it doesn't meet your standards.

Some people actually play their cheap, "low quality" axes and make music.

All you seem to do is buy high end stuff to prop up against your couch and brag about on here...any {censored}ing idiot with money can do that..as you prove.

"Finally somebody bought a quality axe!"...You {censored}ing snob..I bet you've got a really small dick...

Archived