Delay Lama

philbo

• Members

A VSTi singing Buddhist monk plugin:

http://www.audionerdz.com/index2.htm

(Really!)

Next products I predict:

midi controlled Rapper - feed it bad rhymes and a midi clock, and it will imagine it's being creative, while filling your mic screen with spit.

the diesel engine sound generator with USB accelerator pedal - for the audio engineer who always wanted to be a semi driver.

• Members

I't been in my VST folder for years, but I usually only remember it's there when one of my sisters kids come over.(:D). We had a discussion over at KVR with the developer a while back with everyone making silly suggestions including me. I wanted wrestling manager Jimmy"mouth of the south" Hart. That made him laugh, but he said he wasn't going to do any of the suggestions by anybody and the Delay Lama was the last one in that vein. Too bad.

• Members

I think this programers really don't know what we need.

I want a plug who welcomes me with a female voice and says things like:

"good morning Angelo"

"the coffee is ready"

"the vocal track on fader 117 may needs a tiny bit more presence"

"your wife is waiting for you since two hours at the airport"

"your son is coming home from schools in ten minutes"

"you should take a shower now, you have a date in 30 minutes"

"you haven't sleep since 23 hours, you have to go to bed now, you have a important meeting tomorow, and don't forget to shave"

• Members

I went to a Cakewalk software clnic once and they showed the Delay Lama plugin just for fun. But then they said there was also a plugin called "Brother Gregory" that had the same concept except it had a monk that sang Gregorian Chant timbres...Has anyone come across it?

• Members
Originally posted by elsongs

there was also a plugin called "Brother Gregory" that had the same concept except it had a monk that sang Gregorian Chant timbres...Has anyone come across it?

If I remember correctly, that was made for and included with a certain version of Cubase. I don't remember which one though.

Archived