Zakk Wylde SCAMS EVERYONE AGAIN, 357 Customs Lawsuit Dismissed, Case Closed

OliverKlohzoff

• Members

Zakk Wylde sucks and I wish he would dissapear

i'm sick of hearing about him and his damn signature guitars and his crappy pickups aimed at all the young talentless metalheads who think shredding is uber-cool, and who think using bucket loads of distortion will make anything sound good

+1. I always thought he was more of a celeb than a musician anyway, kinda like Gene Simmons or Poison.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
And this LP59, whateverthe{censored} ID he has today(post #1), troll makes another appearance. Blah blah blah.......... Sukk Mylde nut swinger.

I got your troll hanging :wave: {censored}ing moron get a life.
You were stupid enough to fall for it evidently and yes it was my first post
And no I was actually searching for something else saw this forum and was curious, as to how someone could be so lame as to think Zakk Wylde would rip off his fans.

• Members
I got your troll hanging
:wave:
{censored}ing moron get a life.

And no I was actually searching for something else saw this forum and was curious, as to how someone could be so lame as to think Zakk Wylde would rip off his fans.

Did you even read the thread? Because someone doesnt share your opinion of someone, that makes them 'lame'? Good work, Troll. your powers of reason have astounded me. Not many posts ago, I pointed out, in bullet point form for another troll moron, why IN MY OPINION, i think Zakk Wylde is up to his drunken arse in a big rip off. If you dont like my opinion on that, tough {censored}. Either disprove my points or stop spouting.

• Members
Well, that might work except the money has already been spent. They had 2 choices, take the automatic default judgement or drop the case, neither decision made a difference in what the suit was costing Zakk because it at that point is a done deal. They chose to let 357/Daniel go instead of holding him accountable.

Sadly, 357Customs still exists. Sure they don't have a building or employees but they as an entity still exist and if you call Daniel on his cell phone he will answer it and tell you he's fixing everything.
:freak:

and you perhaps have that number...hmmmmm do ya. i think that would be so fun:evil: :evil: :evil:

• Members
I got your troll hanging
:wave:
{censored}ing moron get a life.

Read the thread dumbass. There's plenty of proof Zakk was involved. Zakk said it was legit. Zakk's wife said it was legit. Zakk's webmaster said it was legit. Zakk's manager said it was legit. Zakk's guitar player in BLS said it was legit and got his own guitar students into the deal. Gibson even said that 357 Customs had an order for guitars. NOBODY said it was not legit during the promos.

• Members

Last, a retail $799 guitar has a ballpark dealer cost of $400, potentially less if there's a large bulk buy and even more so if they can negotiate a deal as part of an artist endorsed promotion; all reasonable considerations in something like this.

They retail for like $1100-$1300 somewhere in there, and sell for $799.

• 3 months later...

Archived