Zakk Wylde SCAMS EVERYONE AGAIN, 357 Customs Lawsuit Dismissed, Case Closed

OliverKlohzoff

• Members

From the LA County court records:

Case Number: BC353738

ZAKK WYLDE VS 357 CUSTOMS INC

Filing Date: 06/14/2006

Case Type: Intellectual Property (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

None

05/08/2007 Request for Dismissal

Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't this is going matter to his fans, really.

Oh, I agree with you. The few remaining fans he has left will not care how hard they get ass raped by Sakk. But............ this continual scamming douchebaggery by Zakk has caused him to lose a very large percentage of fans and deservably so.

• Members

I wonder WHOM they are protecting with that ploy? I doubt it's Daniel or Chad.

Current speculation is that Zakk and family were actually investors/partners in 357 Customs so they didn't follow thru with the lawsuit because they would be in fact, sueing themselves. This is why the lawsuit did NOT name any names.

• Members

Or maybe he just figured it was a waste throwing thousands of dollars at lawyers to sue a company that no longer exists?

Hmm, that would be too logical, sort of like figuring out in the first place you're not going to get an $800 guitar by buying $100 worth of crap.

You should be blaming yourself for stupidity rather than blaming some guy who was at best peripheral to the whole situation.

• Members

Or maybe he just figured it was a waste throwing thousands of dollars at lawyers to sue a company that no longer exists?

Well, that might work except the money has already been spent. They had 2 choices, take the automatic default judgement or drop the case, neither decision made a difference in what the suit was costing Zakk because it at that point is a done deal. They chose to let 357/Daniel go instead of holding him accountable.

Sadly, 357Customs still exists. Sure they don't have a building or employees but they as an entity still exist and if you call Daniel on his cell phone he will answer it and tell you he's fixing everything. :freak:

• Members

Hmm, that would be too logical, sort of like figuring out in the first place you're not going to get an $800 guitar by buying $100 worth of crap.

You should be blaming yourself for stupidity rather than blaming some guy who was at best peripheral to the whole situation.

If it seems to good to be true....

• Members

"SDMF" = "Some Dumb Mother {censored}ers" (which pretty much describes everyone who thought they were going to get a new $800 guitar for $132).

This kind of stupid {censored} posting comes from "some dumb mother {censored}ers" who haven't a clue what they are talking about and don't know what actually went on.

This was guaranteed by Zakk's official website for 6 straight months, said legit by Zakk, by Zakk's wife, by Zakk's management, by Zakk's webmaster, by Zakk's bandmembers by them putting their own guitar students into the deal, by Gibson stating there was a relationship and order with 357 Customs.

So for you dumbasses who keep posting stupid {censored} like the above, learn the facts first.

• Members

"SDMF" = "Some Dumb Mother {censored}ers" (which pretty much describes everyone who thought they were going to get a new $800 guitar for $132).

It seemed pretty plausible at the time - reasonable even. I'm just grateful I didn't actually want one of those guitars at the time, or I might have been suckered too.

• Members

It's $132 big {censored}ing deal. You guys need to get on with your life.

$132 is not a lot of money.

We've got war in Iraq, guys killing their wives and dumping them in the Bay and all you guys care about is $132. Get a life

It's a civil case not a criminal case! Even if Zakk got a default judgment, do you really believe you were going to get your $132 back?

• Members

This kind of stupid {censored} posting comes from "some dumb mother {censored}ers" who haven't a clue what they are talking about and don't know what actually went on.

This was guaranteed by Zakk's official website for 6 straight months, said legit by Zakk, by Zakk's wife, by Zakk's management, by Zakk's webmaster, by Zakk's bandmembers by them putting their own guitar students into the deal, by Gibson stating there was a relationship and order with 357 Customs.

So for you dumbasses who keep posting stupid {censored} like the above, learn the facts first.

I don't care who "endorses it", there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world and unfortunately you had to learn the hard way that "If it sounds too good to be true than it is to good to be true"

• Members

We've got war in Iraq, guys killing their wives and dumping them in the Bay and all you guys care about is $132. Get a life

Are u Zakk's friend?

• Members

Sure thing, Mr. Rockefeller.

And don't politicize the thread please. Anyone involved, no matter how gullible, has a right to be pissed about this simply because the Zakkster et al confirmed and legitimized the entire affair.

Archived