New Guitar Day (Kinda) - Suhr Tele

Mark Wein

I've only played one Suhr but it was sweet! Nice guitar you got there, I've only seen Strat styles before

Thanks! I have a strat, too, but I wasn't as happy with it as I am this Tele...it is a great guitar, but I didn't order it right....I discovered the hard way that I like fatter necks and ash bodies....

Thanks guys! I've been enjoying the guitar for the last month or so, but I really didn't appreciate it until my gig this weekend...this is the third custom guitar that I have ordered over the years, and the first two times the guitars didn't exactly live up to expectations...this is the first one that actually EXCEEDED my expectations in terms of tone and appearance...I am a very happy guy this week!

• Members

Beautiful guitar, and I have heard nothing but glowing reviews about Shur guitars. I'm glad you were able to nail down exactly what you wanted in a custom at last. I had the same issue on my first custom acoustic I had built - great guitar but I really had not settled on exactly what was 'me' in an acoustic...

Archived