NGD: Blade Texas Standard Pro Strat

ArKay

• Members

oh... aprospos colourfull collection.... missed out the brown Gibson SG, and the soon to be green flame hollow body...

Nice :thu: You should make a page with pics! I am planning on doing something like Guitarmanics, but international and a little better. Hoping to finish it in the next few months.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No left handers.
:mad:

Otherwise.... superb guitar!! I'd love a Vintage Strat type, especially one of their "relics", but no maple boards and no lefties kills it for me. Pity - there's little to beat tham at the price. For my money, they
just
have the edge over the Squiers, which I also like a lot.

It has another issue which is weight. They are supposed to weigh around 9 pounds so I don't know yet how comfortable this guitar will be. But I'm curious and that British eBay shop had it for 145 quids. Saw it locally for

• Members

how's the trem btw? tuners? old school - stays in tune well?

The tuners are fine, vintage style, but I actually like those. And it has a bone nut so it stays in tune nicely. The vibrato is not set up for floating at the moment, it works nicely. It came with 3 installed springs and an extra spring would you like to tighten it more. I don't normally use the whammy bar, but the guitar stays in tune as is if I do a dive, tried it a couple of times.

• Members

Thats not bad. I hear nothing but good things about Blade's.

I HAVE-TO play one. All these years and I'm still in Love with the Strat body style.

Their page lists a distributor in the US, but I only saw a few used ones on eBay. It's probably worth dropping them an email and asking where you can find them.

CLOSE MARKETING

4231 S. Natches Ct.

Suite E

Englewood, Colorado 80110

U.S.A.

Tel. 303-781-0990

1-800-475-9006

Fax 303-781-6465

generalinfo@closemarketing.com

• Members

I know I do it to. Lately I been real good though.

Me, too. Well, it depends on the guitar. Some come with cheap pickups, hardware and electronics so modding does make sense. I sometimes change the plastic nut on new models, but apart from that most of my new ones are now left stock :)

• Members

I guess I just can't believe to get a real great guitar that needs no modding next week for such a nice price
:D

but I somehow know it is a great guitar....

I'm a die hard modoholic
;)

So am I, but it doesn't make sense on every guitar :lol: Yeah, the cheaper models often profit from a few mods. Hey,

Archived