Best electric guitar?

Smerechanski

• Members

YES!!

Les Paul, Tele, Strat, PRS, SG, Rickenbacker, Flying V.....Depends on the mood I'm in and the song I'm playing.

Too many to choose, but I think any guitar being played by Allison Robertson of the Donnas would be high on my list. As long as she comes with the guitar.

allisonrobertson1ql8.jpgallisonsgclosebc8.jpg

• Members

This is an endlessly unanswerable question-you need to ask something like what has the best resale of guitars you have owned, what is the best guitar in a certain price range you have ever owned, what is the best company for for customer service you have encountered...

• Members

Les Paul, Tele, Strat, PRS, SG, Rickenbacker, Flying V.....Depends on the mood I'm in and the song I'm playing.

Too many to choose, but I think any guitar being played by Allison Robertson of the Donnas would be high on my list. As long as she comes with the guitar.

allisonrobertson1ql8.jpgallisonsgclosebc8.jpg

She certainly looks FINE here!

• Members

This is an endlessly unanswerable question-you need to ask something like what has the best resale of guitars you have owned, what is the best guitar in a certain price range you have ever owned, what is the best company for for customer service you have encountered...

This is true.

The best guitar is the one that fits you the best; not what's on the headstock.

Archived