Introduce myself...

Bear62

• Members

After lurking and learning for a while, I decided to join today. I've been playing bagpipes for many years and I have been in a few bands. I recently got back into guitar after many years and I am loving it. I currently have an Epi Les Paul Ultra that I modified with new Alpha pots and switches and SD pickups (Jazz in neck, JB in bridge).

I use a Marshall AVT50 that I got off Ebay for $150. I put in a Groove Tube ECC83 and an Eminence Governor. Sounds 100% better than stock.

Anyway, looking forward to participating and learning!

Regards, Dennis :)

• Members
After lurking and learning for a while, I decided to join today. I've been playing bagpipes for many years and I have been in a few bands. I recently got back into guitar after many years and I am loving it. I currently have an Epi Les Paul Ultra that I modified with new Alpha pots and switches and SD pickups (Jazz in neck, JB in bridge).

I use a Marshall AVT50 that I got off Ebay for $150. I put in a Groove Tube ECC83 and an Eminence Governor. Sounds 100% better than stock.

Anyway, looking forward to participating and learning!

Regards, Dennis
:)

Howdy:wave:

:cop:Got to love the bagpipes!

• Members

Strange thing about this place: You join and you have one guitar and one amp. A year later, you are running out of places to hide the ever mounting collection that this place gives you GAS for! Hold on to your wallet, it's gonna be a wild ride brother!

+1000 for wearing a kilt and having the stones to post a pic.
+1000 for playing the bagpipes, now get to work on your version of this:
[YOUTUBE]H1iR2Wi3u5o[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Its the kinder gentler minitruth, but actually you just said it. It is right there in your first sentence in disguised form. Great strategy!!

Sneeking it in through the back!!

Anyway, welcome Bear.

I am all about versatility with different instruments.

The bagpipes can be hauntingly beautiful, or they can make you want to take your own life. Just depends on the talent and/or intention of the user.

It will be really cool to have a bagpipe player amongst the crowd here.

Anyway, welcome, and I guess our next question should be, how can we help you blow lots and lots of money?

Archived