Were you a "Long Hair" back in the day? (or now?)

Marko

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

when i turned 14 i was so excited to get a job that i got a hair cut and got all spiffy looking.( that was in 8th grade, im in the 11th now.) I got the job and havent "cut" my hair since. I have trimed inches of every now and then in order to keep it around shoulder length, and just recently i stopped getting those trims and its down to my lower chest (if i hadnt cut those inches of it would be around my belly button)

• Members

I used to have a really nice afro a couple years ago. It was a good 8" all the way around when it was at its peak. I got tired of people giving me {censored} about it/trying to sell me weed on the street, so it's gone now.

• Members

Hey, I got thrown out of a local store in the sixties for long hair. I was barred from a disco for wearing a leather jacket and short hair in the seventies. I've seen both sides of the coin. But it still felt the same.

The worst is where I'm at now....no hair.

• Members

Hey, I got thrown out of a local store in the sixties for long hair. I was barred from a disco for wearing a leather jacket and short hair in the seventies. I've seen both sides of the coin. But it still felt the same.

The worst is where I'm at now....no hair.

No hair is cool. :thu:

Archived