HEY GREG ANDRESON(close,n'personal frien') this FREE AMP IS Shi

arellspencer

• Members

Dear Greg andreson my goode and close personal friend. how you is? Well i hope. I is goode.

I um uh got FREE AMP cause you tole me to try it an, na so i got it and i got a machine to run XP and i FREE AMP'ed it and i'm only gettin PART of the dealio. like the on switch is missin cause it's CUT OFF on stage left side which facing you would be your right side so on YOUR right its I mean on the right of de screem I mean screen you know what i mean?

Anywell uh so i ain't gottin' any zounds from tre device and i got it in NTRACk as one of it's VST effects. so i bleeve I is doink it correctly only I am brainally retarded some uh what.

You asked a while back and so i'm tellink you now it ain't woirkin correctly and so should I delete it and fuggidabouditt or can this be fixxed? (slack jawed look)honh?

• Members

HEY hail!

Oh no and uh away I STOP

No amp sims will work on dis little 2.6.dell wid de set up as is. A low level 16 bit built in. I even got some different sims besides FREE AMP and they wouldnt work either. what inthe hail>

Can anybody guess what id wong.. what id WONG!

it'll record the sigg but not alter it nare bit, nawp!

• Members

Okay I finally got one set of de sims to alter de sigg-nal and it garbled my beautiful shergold masquie tone to um uh I ain't be allowed to say words like 'at.

I tried all settings and twisted and turned and moaned a few times and uh no thanks cowboy!

anyhoo the FREE AMP thingie never worked for me

it were no liking my NTRACK or somethink awwww

anyhoo twice, i only wished to share my excursion into the deadly and mysterious and crappy too *IMO world of amp sims and amp modeler simps. like me

*in my opine

I like the tone of the two boss pedds best. even though i would prefer a tube signal to play through. a REAL tube siggy. not this little baby tube deal with a digitised whatever

i want tubes baby.

Theres a LOT to be said for a little tube amp.

oh for want of a nail the shoe was lost...

• Members
Originally posted by arellspencer

I even got some different sims besides FREE AMP and they wouldnt work either.

My guess is that the version of N-Track your using either doesn't support input monitoring of plugins, or you don't have it enabled. No input monitoring of plugins = no sound.

• Members

Originally posted by UstadKhanAli

i bleeve you is doink it incorrectly wit de setup azziz butt what the hail iffin yew giv mebbe dat lidle spekher a hellakick yew mite bein gettin da sound to emanatey cuz mebbe das wot gret andersen dewtew.

hey farsi boy! what in the hail is a hellakick?

I ain't gonne be a'kickin my spaker for nothin' no how no way uh uh!!

HEY mo hammer All lee are you makin' fun uh the way i tawlk?

Do you really tawlk like at right chair?(points to ustads quote)

i ain't gonne be leeve at for one red minute..

not one red minnit!

i thanks you is a'mockin old rick and a'makin' light of old ricks talkin ways/? I suppose you wanna mock and make light of my poor sister too (slack jawed yokel look)honh?

why don' cha ast her to daince why don' cha?(wide eyed slack jawed yokel look) honH?

oh wait my sister ain't got no laigs ! aha! the jokes on youi now ain't it boy! yeahhhh!

now who you makin fon of honh? nobody ats who ahahaha!

we be a'makin fon of you a'draggin my poor laigless sister all ovre that highschool gymnasium floor.

step, step, draaag.. step, step, draaag

I got two sisters by the by .

Clementine, and Turpentine.

Turpy died a long time ago

I wrote a song bout my othre sister.

our famm is verra close.

• Members

Dear Mr.Spencer.

Now do me a favor for once.

1/ find some time ( I guess you have plenty)

2/ Write a song

3/ Record your guitar(clean and direct in your soundcard,...no amps or amp simulators nothing - I mean CLEAN!!) on 1 track at a maximum peak of -15dB

4/ Record your voice on track 2 with a maximum peak of -15dB

5/ Make sure you record both tracks at the same tempo.

6/ Make an mp3 of both tracks - not mixed ,....seperate tracks and post them somewhere.

I promisse you I will work with those two tracks and create the best {censored} you've ever heard.

But remember: I can't do nuttn with tracks that were allready hot as hell when recorded because I cannot UNfart stuff.

I know we can do this together because you have a talent in songwriting. Recording 2 tracks at -15dB must be possible for you 2 man!!!

Please Arell NO eq-ing or effects or compression or any stupid {censored} like that. No drums - No bass,... Just your voice and clean guitar. We don't want another fart in an elevator RIGHT??

I love your stuff because I listen through all the white noize and pollution in your recordings but I think it is time to let the people onhere know that you can Really write good songs.

I can not play guitar very good so I leave that to guitarplayers.

With you it's the other way round.

You can play ,write and sing but your recording and producing skills ............................................nevermind - you know what I mean.

Please for 1 time in your life follow those 6 steps I gave you on top of my post and you and the guys and girls onhere will be amazed and take you seriously.

Hugzz Booshy and Family

• Members

Okay booshy cat. I'is gonne risk my song being turnt around backwards and my voice being made into a mickey mouse voice.

oh minnie!

I was workin on one any way and us could have a bit of fun with it.

It titled LONELY GIRL and I got it already arranged and all.

homely gull I see your homely eyes...

it comes as no surprise

you lib in a homely worl'

homely gull.. and it goes on and on and on like that for two long minutes.

so maybe I can come up with something plain jane.

oh joy de coffee is ready!

COFFEE!

TIME FOR DE FO TWENNY COFFEE BREAK!

• Members

Okay,... but remember the 6 steps my friend.

Ask anyone onhere,...they are crucial!! I cannot unmix hot vocals or guitars that are way in the RED ZONE.

I'm up for it ,....promisse you I won't turn your vocals backwards,...

Your writing maybe is better understandable if we did.

• Members

Originally posted by Coaster

boosh, can you fix it if arrel gives ya some distorted files that are too hot? how about if the guitar has clipped parts? is that ok? should he smash the tracks before sending them?
:)

Yup I can do all that but don't tell him..... I want this one to be very difficult for him...

Call me Yoda and Him be the Luke.

• Members

Dear greg andreson my goode an' close, personal, frien'. I hope you id goode I is wail.

Yo FREE AMP PROGRAMME Uh no bueno mi compadre' I done did dat reload and rethis and rethat now I done redeleted that bee-otch and I thank ye for the invite but this old saddle tramp ain't a'bein hornswoggled not nare bit more nosireebob on freakin amp modlers and a'them newfangled thangs like at right chair.(points to massive computer screen with NTRACK studio programme clearly shown).

I tried as much as my brainal retardation would allow and i still am missink part of de programme>

What I have heah is a failure to alleviate.

so I alleviated the problem in a diffy way. a diffy jiffy way.

diffy jiffy, spiffy...

now on to de joms mon'! ahahaha!

• Members

Originally posted by flemtone

http://i53.phot]
my brain hurts

HEy flemmie wow man it's like you are readin' my freakin minde or somethin' my brain hurts too sometimes. Man we are sooo much alike it ain't EVEN funny . ahahaha!

Hey flemmie man is your brains hurtin right now>that's spooky iffen it is cause I has got me a whopper brainal cramp.

seem like somethin' up there's turnin a corner. uhh!

• Members

Originally posted by flemtone

Arell, you never change.

That's nice, in a scary way.

Go with grace, my friend.

oh wow man! I was gonna tell "you" that almost exact same thang!

I was gonna say " hey flemmie man go wih grace dude. go wih grace ..

Ain't that just freaky it be like we two nails in the same box.

cause i always tell folkes to go with stuff.

go with it man go with it!

sometimes I tell em to "Get" with it you know instead of "go" with it. ..

it be like: get with it man! we got a train to move! that midnight train! WhOO, WHOOO!

Archived