Just what you need to drive your neighbors insane...a 600 watt amp!

myname1

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY7mvH8wFdE

I would just LOVE to sit that thing outside my house....get a long cord and walk into my house and start jamming on the guitar!

Just think....that model was ONLY a half stack! Can you imagine how tall a full stack would be? You would literally have to get a ladder and climb up on it to reach the controls. No joke....the guy in the video was reaching up to get to the controls on the half stack. Imagine how tall or loud a full stack would be.

I figure it would take about 30 seconds MAX for some neighbor to come over and complain about the noise....and this would be in the daytime!! LOL!

• Members

That is just {censored}in insane, though it would be fun to have that much firepower at your fingertips.

Yeah, but unless you are someone like Ted Nugent and half deaf anyway, I just could not see a use for it....unless you plan on playing stadiums.

• Members

true, but it would be almost as fun as running a 200 watt Marshall Major WFO.

Yeah, it would be fun to have, but where would you play it? I think your neighbors would banish you to an open field somewhere.

By the way....that guy in the video only set the thing on ONE! LOL!

• Members

I understand it's not practical for most, would just be fun.

Incidentally, I live in a mostly industrial area, cranking it full blast wouldn't be a problem, just my hearing and equilibrium.

Yeah you might end up like this....

• Members

Notice he's playing a PRS full-hollow in front of it with no feedback?
;)

Yeah,but THAT would be where the fun part would come in, can you imagine holing up a strat and having feedback even on ONE?

It probably would have stopped everything there because everyone would be holding their ears! HA! HA!

Archived