Startin' the new year ...

FUBTAG

• Members

Frets...These were 2 different auctions ... The Peavey one even included a stand and some instruction books! hahaha

Is that a Bravo 112? Hard to tell sometimes w/ those 80's/90's Peavey gear. The neck looks to be in good shape on the Predator (it is a Predator correct?)

• Members

Is that a Bravo 112? Hard to tell sometimes w/ those 80's/90's Peavey gear. The neck looks to be in good shape on the Predator (it is a Predator correct?)

TBH -- I don't know WHAT the amp is... I never heard of a Peavey Pro 110 which is what they called it in the auction.

I have absolutely NO USE for an amp.. but the $$ was something I couldn't get past...

and yes -- it is a Predator... though they described it wrong in the auction... as if it was a HB and a floyd rose...

• Members

any good?

No first hand knowledge myself:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Peavey/Studio+Pro+110/10/1

But with review's like this....Jeez...common....

Sound Quality : 3

"I play a Samick "strat" with an EMG 81 (bridge position) pickup on it.

I play Heavy Metal influenced Death Metal, with lots of old school thrash touches, ripping solos; the bad thing is that this amp doesn't do any justice to my band's compositions."

• Members

Sound Quality : 3

"I play a Samick "strat" with an EMG 81 (bridge position) pickup on it.

I play Heavy Metal influenced Death Metal, with lots of old school thrash touches, ripping solos; the bad thing is that this amp doesn't do any justice to my band's compositions."

hahahaha... I love the reviews here. I hope MY Samick strat will sound better than his (I have a few **cough cough** other guitars....)

• Members

Did I detect a little nod towards THE WHO?

If so, that would be a GREAT way to welcome the new year.
:thu:

Happy new year.

Just a 'slight' one.... Would have been a bigger one if I got an SG!

Been searchin' for a cheap Predator for a while... finally hit a decent deal. The LP is a 'blem' so I got it for a song...

Archived