Show me Metal guitars with Maple boards...

iplayanesp

• Members

damn i like that.

Cheaper too.

Could use the money to throw in some new pickups. My experience with stock Ibby pickups was not outstanding.

Plus those GFS metal rails would look sick in that guitar, you could slap a Lil' Killer in the middle but the stock pickup would probably work.

I love maple boards.

• Members

musicians friends specs were way off. I think it said neck through mohogany body, etc etc.

compare the specs with that off of esps website.

Seem right to me.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH103-Quilted-Maple-Electric-Guitar?sku=514872

But yeah, I've seen it happen with ESP/LTD stuff, since they're features are pretty interchangable. I almost got one of the new Alexis because MF said it was neck-thru for 400 bucks. Turns out they were wrong.

• Members

Seem right to me.

But yeah, I've seen it happen with ESP/LTD stuff, since they're features are pretty interchangable. I almost got one of the new Alexis because MF said it was neck-thru for 400 bucks. Turns out they were wrong.

oh they fixed it. I almost bought one a while ago when it said neck throu mohagany and then i saw the right specs on ESPs website.

• Members

this is the route i think im gunna go. just gotta decide if i sell my strat or just wait til lthe money comes up.

The quality of their parts is amazing and you can get almost anything you want. All the guitars are bolt-on but I don't see that as a problem. Plus you get to make the guitar yourself :thu:

• Members

The quality of their parts is amazing and you can get almost anything you want. All the guitars are bolt-on but I don't see that as a problem. Plus you get to make the guitar yourself
:thu:

Yea I perfer bolt on TBH. I have been looking at thier site for about 2 hours today.

Archived