Hotest new Guitar at NAMM 2008

A*X*7

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The Schecters look nice, but every Schecter I have ever played seemed to be super bassy. I love the feel of them, I just can't get over that bassy sound.

Hmm, I have 2 and neither sound "bassy" unless I want it to sound "bassy"
could just be my hearing is shot. :p

• Members

I don't know, I play them, then I'll play another guitar, then plug the Schecter back in and the bass is so in your face. Maybe it's just me. One Schecter I'm gassing over is that dude from Papa Roach, his signature guitar.

• Members

I think the Schecter Stargazer is going to be hot. I will call Sylvia Brown to see if she can pick up any psychic vibes on it, but I just got a feelibng it is going to be cool. I wonder what the price on the production models will be? The protos are running in the 600.00 area.

• Members
I think the Schecter Stargazer is going to be hot. I will call Sylvia Brown to see if she can pick up any psychic vibes on it, but I just got a feeling it is going to be cool. I wonder what the price on the production models will be? The protos are running in the 600.00 area.

She said there was gonna be a cure found for Diabetes in 2000, so you might wanna call someone else...

:lol:

• Members

For those of you that ever saw RR live...and liked his live tone as I did and I like the white too.

Those White amps look great in the NAMM pictures I saw......

I'll just have to get one! Extra gain in the pre-amp....Awesome!!!!

• Members
Motorcycle UZI?
:wave:

yeppers. :wave:

Did you get my PM? I sent it to you a few weeks ago.

Tell everyone at S4L hi for me...I'll be here for awhile, I'm surfing for a new guitar or two.

I still expect a discount on one of the protos...:poke: j/k...sortof

holla!

Archived