Hotest new Guitar at NAMM 2008

A*X*7

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally Posted by
bjcarl

WANT: '58 dc LP jr in TV yellow re-issue at a price below $500...

DON'T WANT: an LP w/a floyd-that's what super-strats are for!

Hey bjcarl,

I'd imagine this is slightly different than the curent Faded LP DC TV-yellow with the P-90s that goes for around $700 at GC? Do you have any more details about it? I love the look of that guitar, but can't stand the thinness or feel of the unfinished neck. The "'58" you posted makes me think this would at least have a bigger neck, which is half of my problem with it.

• Members

Hey bjcarl,

I'd imagine this is slightly different than the curent Faded LP DC TV-yellow with the P-90s that goes for around $700 at GC? Do you have any more details about it? I love the look of that guitar, but can't stand the thinness or feel of the unfinished neck. The "'58" you posted makes me think this would at least have a bigger neck, which is half of my problem with it.

it's probably just wishful thinking...i'm HOPING that they issue a commemorative '58 model, since this is the 50th anniversary. and as excellent and classic an instrument it may be, it'd be really nice to see it at a more reasonable price.

after all, it'd probably be cheaper to make than the melody maker...

• Members

This looks like a guitar someone has been toying with/building around here the last couple of years.

FirstfinishedSharQ.jpg

Lotsa people were calling it the Jetson guitar.

Can't remember the member here now that was designing something just like that...

Kinda reminds me of this one for some reason...

pencilsharqsized.jpg

Archived