This is SO messed up.. let's do something about it???

guitarbilly74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See UPDATED LIST Below

UPDATE

I sent out a PM to those who were NOT yet able to contribute. So far, I have not received a reply back from any of them.

Background & Thread Summary

(1) Drawdeep and Bassturd agreed to trade instruments. Drawdeep sent Bassturd his bass guitar, but never received Bassturds LP. After numerous emails/PM's, Drawdeep contacted local authorities to try to get the LP from Bassturd as agreed. Bassturd claimed to have no funds for shipping, so Drawdeep paid for shipping. Then, after all Drawdeep's hassles, he received a damaged LP with a broken neck.

(2) Blima started this thread writing, "This is SO messed up..let's do something about it." People pledged money to buy Drawdeep a new LP. The contribution list was closed due to overwhelming pledges (See 1st post in thread). Drawdeep was touched, but ultimately refused the help because he wasn't especially needy. Several of us twisted Drawdeep's arm and he agreed to let us help him on a smaller scale by allowing us to reimburse his loss by purchasing the damaged LP from him. I sent out PM's to everbody on the list so that they could send PayPal contributions.

(3) Atrox agreed to fix the guitar and do a giveaway based upon the list of those who contributed. So, in the process, somebody who pledged money to help somebody without expecting anything in return, will get a chance to win an Epi LP. After contributions were collected and UPS denied the claim on the damaged LP, I sent Drawdeep a check for $302 to cover his expenses incurred from his bad deal. Drawdeep will send the Epi LP + GFS pups + Epi case to Atrox. Atrox will fix the guitar and draw names from the OFFICIAL LIST of contributers.

(4) Atrox received a Rondo LP from a generous HC forumite. He asked if we had extra funds for a case so that he could hold another drawing for a guitar. I used approximately $62 of the funds to purchase an LP case which was sent to Atrox from Rondo music for a 2nd LP & 2nd drawing to win a guitar. The remaining funds (approximately $10) were sent to Atrox via PayPal. The winners of the guitars will have to cover their own shipping costs.

(5) I have compiled an UNOFFICIAL list of contributers. Please see THE LIST BELOW to help me clean it up to make things official.

THANKS EVERYBODY! :thu:

UPDATE

UNOFFICIAL List Of Contributers Below:

If you have a ! next to your name, I received your PayPal payment along with your HC name. Congratulations! But, I may still need your help. I pasted your HC names EXACTLY the way you gave them to me, yet some of you may have given them to me without the EXACT syntax, spacing or _ , symbols! :eek: So, please check your name so that we can PM you without trouble if you win.

Oh yeah...and if you don't see your name with a ! next to it and you think you contributed, or you still want to participate, please send me a PM with some information. But, if you paid with PayPal include your "real name" or the "real name" of the person who's PayPal address you used with your HC message, so that I can check PayPal. I'm NOT clairvoyant, but I did spent last night at a Holiday Inn Express! :D

Thanks Everyone!!! :thu:

1 9-Pin-Phoenix !

2 aenemated !

3 asp1ring_r0cker !

4 Axe_34 !

5 Benihana_chef !

6 BigBone !

7 blima !

8 Cogdog !

9 DaveAronow !

10 Dmerge !

11 dogfish !

12 ejendres !

13 GibsonQC !

14 Go Cat Go !

15 hardtdc !

16 Iplayanesp !

17 isuck !

18 Jim7895 !

19 Joecool1963 !

20 jrockbridge !

21 juicehead2004 !

22 Karma279 !

23 KLeeneX !

24 Knucklechutz !

25 Leopardstar !

26 Mrrikki !

27 Mr.Tramples !

28 Myname1 !

29 mysticwhiskey !

30 _pete_ !

31 phillbis !

32 Puckman !

33 RaVenCAD !

34 riffy !

35 SlayerofShadows !

36 Snoman97 !

37 Soupydreck37 !

38 Teh Bacons !

39 TheSkyisCrying !

40 TILTSTA !

41 Tom Huff !

42 bustaplz !

43 eor !

44 curseoftruth !

45 G33Z3R !

46 cadfael !

47 Tweedledee !

48 Roy !

49 tomh777 !

50 VCNYLS !

51 marc758 !

52 3 headed moses !

53 Grantus !

54 Mosby !

55 Norcal_GIT_r !

56 Ashbonewish !

57 Ronzo !

Atrox !

Djorouke=*No PayPal*

Dr. clonebucket=*No PayPal*

ODO=*No PayPal*

Indianscout=*No PayPal

'S mel gibson=*No PayPal*

Thanks Y'all!!! :thu:

• Members

Good Luck Everyone! :thu:

Renumbered List

1 9-Pin-Phoenix !
2 aenemated !
3 asp1ring_r0cker !
4 Axe_34 !
5 Benihana_chef !
6 BigBone !
7 blima !
8 Cogdog !
9 DaveAronow !
10 Dmerge !
11 dogfish !
12 ejendres !
13 GibsonQC !
14 Go Cat Go !
15 hardtdc !
16 Iplayanesp !
17 isuck !
18 Jim7895 !
19 Joecool1963 !
20 jrockbridge !
21 juicehead2004 !
22 Karma279 !
23 KLeeneX !
24 Knucklechutz !
25 Leopardstar !
26 Mrrikki !
27 Mr.Tramples !
28 Myname1 !
29 mysticwhiskey !
30 _pete_ !
31 phillbis !
32 Puckman !
33 RaVenCAD !
34 riffy !
35 SlayerofShadows !
36 Snoman97 !
37 Soupydreck37 !
38 Teh Bacons !
39 TheSkyisCrying !
40 TILTSTA !
41 Tom Huff !
42 bustaplz !
43 eor !
44 curseoftruth !
45 G33Z3R !
46 cadfael !
47 Tweedledee !
48 Roy !
49 tomh777 !
50 VCNYLS !
51 marc758 !
52 3 headed moses !
53 Grantus !
54 Mosby !
55 Norcal_GIT_r !
56 Ashbonewish !
57 Ronzo !
Atrox !
Djorouke=*No PayPal*
Dr. clonebucket=*No PayPal*
ODO=*No PayPal*
Indianscout=*No PayPal
'S mel gibson=*No PayPal*

Thanks For Great Participation! :thu:

• Members
Did you ever get your epi dot from MF?

No. Last I got was a 30-day backorder notice- this was after the expected ship date was pushed back from 12/26 to 1/8 initially. At that time, the date that they were showing on the site for new Dot orders was something like 1/30.

Now they are showing on the site as backordered and expected in 2/29 :mad: I have not gotten any update on my order, though.

If I get a chance, I will call them and see if they can give me any specifics.

• Members
I say we draw today or tommorow I agree with mrikki(sp?). Atrox, you could make a drawing thread and post a list and then set a time at which you will draw and have a live drawing?

Its Mrrikki or Mr Rikki my furst name is Rikki easier to call me that :p lol

Archived