Ya know what is sad?

FUBTAG

• Members

I have this guitar

Opry-1.jpg

Opry-2.jpg

Opry-4.jpg

and I don't play it.... :cry:

It just sits there... asking to be played -- and I don't. Not sure why. It's sounds great... fun to play... but ....

well, relationships can be so cruel ! :evil:

I have alot of guitars I don't play... just this is the only one that makes me feel guilty about it. Anyone have this issue?

• Members

whats up with the paper around the bridge?

Came that way.. a floating bridge? I tell ya -- I haven't even removed it yet... that's how much I DON'T play it.

If I don't play something, or don't plan on playing it, it's on the trading block.

It's not that I don't like it... I actually do... it's just.. weird. :idk:

• Members

whats up with the paper around the bridge?

Yes, whats up with the paper around the bridge?

Edit: already answered, sorry... but this question could reformulated: why don't you remove it?!?

Is "grand ol' opry" not a bluegrass festival? strange name for a jazzbox...

• Members

Yes, whats up with the paper around the bridge?

Edit: already answered, sorry... but this question could reformulated: why don't you remove it?!?

Is "grand ol' opry" not a bluegrass festival? strange name for a jazzbox...

Bluegrass Festival??? no -- Google Grand Ole Opry and see what you get... some of the best chiken pickin' this side of the Mississippi (or is it that side.. I don't know!)

• Members

I've got some that hardly get touched....my Ice tea Les Paul Standard (was a present from my wife, and much as I adore it, it doesn't get much play...I usually play my Tokai instead), My American Standard Telecaster, (prefer my Highway 1 and Squiers), My California series Fender Strat and my MIJ Fender Strat (Prefer my Squiers) and my Gibson SG special (I've never really bonded with it).

Then theres several in the middle ground, ie I do play 'em, but not that much, and then theres my hardcore of about 12 or so that get played a lot.

:thu:

• Members

I've got some that hardly get touched....my Ice tea Les Paul Standard (was a present from my wife, and much as I adore it, it doesn't get much play...I usually play my Tokai instead), My American Standard Telecaster, (prefer my Highway 1 and Squiers), My California series Fender Strat and my MIJ Fender Strat (Prefer my Squiers) and my Gibson SG special (I've never really bonded with it).

Then theres several in the middle ground, ie I do play 'em, but not that much, and then theres my hardcore of about 12 or so that get played a lot.

:thu:

I have a few guitars that are packed away... but they don't bother me. I have my Strat that is gigged and recorded.. there's the Peavey Strats that I have just begin to fall in LOVE with... even my Ibanez Artist doesn't get played and it doesn't bother me..

Essentially, my strats and acoustic get played the most... I just feel bad fo rthe Hamer...

Archived