Consensus on Warrior Guitars?

abstract

• Members

Unless they've changed in the last couple of years, very pricey guitars where:

70% of the price goes for the art component

30% of the price goes for the musical component

I played a few of these a couple of years ago: VERY pretty look at, impeccably crafted, not very distinctive tonally.

• Members

Unless they've changed in the last couple of years, very pricey guitars where:

70% of the price goes for the art component

30% of the price goes for the musical component

I played a few of these a couple of years ago: VERY pretty look at, impeccably crafted, not very distinctive tonally.

they have a line that look nice (like a good PRS) that sell for about $2000, no fancy artwork.... those cost around $9000 or so...

• Members

they have a line that look nice (like a good PRS) that sell for about $2000, no fancy artwork.... those cost around $9000 or so...

Alchemist, good to see you...been a while since I posted on this forum...have you graduated? Anyway, always had tremendous respect for your knowledge; any chance you could take a look at my thread about Jackson's and give me some advice?

• Members

Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. I saw the 5 figure ones at the Dallas Guitar show a few years ago. I'm not interested in "inlaid artist" looking stuff.

I've just never seen the

• Members

Alchemist, good to see you...been a while since I posted on this forum...have you graduated? Anyway, always had tremendous respect for your knowledge; any chance you could take a look at my thread about Jackson's and give me some advice?

hey!, welcome back...... I'm just waiting to start my PHD in May, figuring out who my supervisor is going to be.

I'll look for your thread now....

• Members

Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. I saw the 5 figure ones at the Dallas Guitar show a few years ago. I'm not interested in "inlaid artist" looking stuff.

I've just never seen the

I've seen only one in person..... it was a VERY nice black one, it looked like it was aimed at metalheads...... I dont recall the inlays but I think it had some type of sword inlay at the 12th fret (this was a while ago), someone was selling used for $2000..... but in mint condition, so I am guessing it was around $2500 new....

Archived