Boycott the Epiphone Slash Les Paul!!

Crisco

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems that for the upped $999 price you Now get a Hard case,Slash hat,strap,pic's,etc...
Hardly worth the Coin IMO.
Wait till Zakk hears how much Slash is getting...
Buy a nice Epi Standard put a set of AP II's and you still have $400 left over.

• Members
Amen brother! I herby join you in Boycotting The EpiphoneSlash Les Paul.

In fact I promise not to buy one until they take Slash's name off or drop the price to $99.

:thu:

Me to!

Lets see them slash the price!

Slash who?

I guess I really don't want one anyway. :p

• Members

I got 2 catalogs at home and 1 has it for 699.00 and the other has it for 999.00 but that one comes with some pics. strap, and hat like Slash wears. Who the hell would want that? I can't remember which one had it for 699.00. One was M123, the other was MF.

Just for fun lets add it all up.

1-Guitar $699

1-Hat $20

1-Strap $20

1-Case $100

Sub Total $839

Picks $160

Total $999

Thats a lot of picks.

• Members

I got 2 catalogs at home and 1 has it for 699.00 and the other has it for 999.00 but that one comes with some pics. strap, and hat like Slash wears. Who the hell would want that? I can't remember which one had it for 699.00. One was M123, the other was MF.

Dang!! You mean for a cool $1K I can have a $400 MIC guitar, some picks and a hat like Slash wears???!!! Good luck with a boycott on that!! Even the Chinese will be lining up for one of those. I changed my mind.... I'm heading to GC now!

• Members

Why don't they go to McDonalds?

They have a .99 cent menu:poke:

Because McDonald's would kill them off even faster.

I wouldn't buy one just because it's a Slash model anyway. I hate the idea of these guitars made after the players.. it's just like you're trying too hard to be a rock star when you get one, that you give up your own identity. What's so great about the Slash model anyway? Nothing really. I'd rather get my own guitar, personalize it, and name it after myself, and maybe when I get famous, I'll sponsor a replica line of it and get a bunch of money from Loxley wannabe saps. Yeah, that's it.

Archived