Hot or Not (7-string content)

Alex 4.0

• Members
That looks awesome! The only thing I don't like about is the headstock shape. How much does that guitar sell for new? I've never played a Carvin before.

$1,289.00 in carvins Guitars in Stock section. I like to glance through there once in awhile to see what I can find. I am thinking about building a guitar this summer,and I am really diggin that black stain might be going that direction when i build... looks amazing to me :love:

• Members

what sucks is, I can't see the quilt in that pic AT ALL on my laptop. I have to wait til tomorrow to look at it again.

Well NM i adjusted the brightness to look at it, I have to turn it back down though, everything else gets way too bright.

• Members

Be careful using dark colors (blue, black, purple, green) over the DTS stain option. You can end up with a pitch black guitar until you take a picture of it or shine a flashlight on it. I'd ONLY get the DTS if I was doing a yellow/orange/red guitar. It looks amazing with those bright colors. But on darks, it takes your nice quilt or flame and makes it vanish. And please, don't get any blackburst with the DTS. You'll be sending it back.. I did. =(

Archived