Guitars + Stickers

angus_old

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by MojoFilter

No way, man...when I jerk off, I aim straight for the ceiling fan. Almost chopped the head of my dick off once or twice, but I ended up just stopping the fan in place....

:thu:

That explains the splatter stains in your avatar. :eek:

;):p

• Members

Originally posted by book_of_lies777

I used to have all kinds of occult symbols on my guitars...

I have the Thoth tarot deck which includes your avatar design. I also just scored a very nice old hardback copy of "Magick in Theory and Practice" (no, I don't do magic stuff, but I am interested in reading about it.)

Incidentally, I noticed your location too...as someone who is currently stuck in Oklahoma and dying to get my family outta here, can you show me the path? ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Muddslide

I have the Thoth tarot deck which includes your avatar design. I also just scored a very nice old hardback copy of "Magick in Theory and Practice" (no, I don't do magic stuff, but I am interested in reading about it.)

Incidentally, I noticed your location too...as someone who is currently stuck in Oklahoma and dying to get my family outta here, can you show me the path?
;)

I'll PM you.

• Members

I'm not a fan of putting stickers on a perfectly good guitar..But window clings are a diferent story.

100_0645.jpg

100_0644.jpg

I lucked out and found these at a walgreens around halloween.I dig the clings becouse they look great and when you get tired of them they peel right of and dont leave a single mark.The only drawback is there very tough to find.

Archived