Guitars + Stickers

angus_old

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Minitruth

I do not put stickers on My guitars, nor do I name them.

seriously, dude - who the {censored} asked?

here's the original post:

Originally posted by onbongos

do you have any guitars with stickers on them? post pics!

i once had a "ride to live, live to ride" sticker on my Teisco, but it fell off.

he didn't ask anyone's opinion on stickered guitars, did he? nope - he just wanted pics

I don't {censored} shoes - but I don't go to your shoe{censored}ing forum and post in shoe{censored}ing threads that I don't {censored} shoes, now do I? Well? Do I, shoe{censored}er? Admit it, you've never seen me at the shoe{censored}ing forums, have you? It's cuz I don't post.

I lurk.

;)

• Members

Originally posted by Deadite99

I'm not a fan of putting stickers on a perfectly good guitar..But window clings are a diferent story.

100_0645.jpg
100_0644.jpg
I lucked out and found these at a walgreens around halloween.I dig the clings becouse they look great and when you get tired of them they peel right of and dont leave a single mark.The only drawback is there very tough to find.

My 7y son saw the spiderwebs and went "COOL!!!!!!!!!" and now wants me to get some of those for my black Explorer. LOL

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

he didn't ask anyone's opinion on stickered guitars, did he? nope - he just wanted pics

I don't {censored} shoes - but I don't go to your shoe{censored}ing forum and post in shoe{censored}ing threads that I don't {censored} shoes, now do I? Well? Do I, shoe{censored}er? Admit it, you've never seen me at the shoe{censored}ing forums, have you? It's cuz I don't post.

I lurk.

;)

JJ, you have such a way with words brother :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

I lurk.

;)

You are completely out of your mind in the best way possible. :)

• Members

No stickers on my guitars because I like to keep them all looking in new condition.

I have one on my Strat case, though. It's a Hula type chick that I got from Ron Jon Surf Shop in Florida.

*EDIT* I'm going to order some stuff from that sticker giant site cuz I found a magnet that I think would be funny to give a girl I work with. :)

• Members

http://www.stickergiant.com/page/sg/PROD/pinup/aad364 This is the chick one I got.

I also got a Cartman magnet that shows him with his Maury outfit on where he dressed up as a "troubled teen." It says "Whateva, I can do what I want!" I'm going to give that to a chick I work with lol.

Then I got one that says "Cheer Up, Emo Kid." And a South Park one that shows a scene from the episode where one of the kids goes emo and it says "You can't be a nonconformist if you don't drink coffee." Then the last one I got is a Family Guy one. They were out of all the good ones I wanted. It has Stewie on it and it says "HA! So funny I forgot to laugh - excluding the first ha!"

• 2 months later...
  • Members

:D

It just makes them look even cheaper imho
:p

Doesn't really bother Me all too much but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just figure My current guitar is a Squier Jagmaster not even a Vista Series, just a cheap 249.99 Jagmaster, I'm just having some fun with it.:thu:

Of course now it looks like a 99.00 Jagmaster:lol:

Archived