Beatles strap?!

Hagront

• Members

I'd really like to buy a strap like the one george harrison had durring the beatles period. You know the one were it's like only a shoulder pad. It's really cool but I don't were to find one or which is of best quality. Could anyone help me?!? :)

• Members

my favorite strap is the one albert collins used. haha like in "Adventures in babysitting."
:lol:
it's about 7 inches wide. the whole damn thing.

AlbertCollins-01-big.jpg

LMAO, "Adventures in Babysitting" I nearly lost it. Now you're speaking my language. :thu:

• Members

LMAO, "Adventures in Babysitting" I nearly lost it. Now you're speaking my language.
:thu:

haha i {censored}in love that movie! it's so ridiculously terrible it's great! there is some good guitar playin in it too...

"NOBODY GET"S OUTTA HERE WITH OUT SINGIN THE BLUES!"

• Members

As noted above, Fender and Gretsch offer the strap as does Rickenbacker...

http://www.pickofthericks.com/cart32_ric_accessories.htm

It's pretty much the same strap, regardless of who you purchase from, just with each companies name embossed in.

And then several other companies also other it (I'm sure they are the ones who make it for the guitar companies).

Gretsch even offers one that is tooled and El Dorado offers a hand-tooled one (for $125)

Had one when I owned my Ric in the '80's/'90's, not my favorite strap.

• Members

LOL

How about these?

HeyJude2.jpg

Hey, wait. How did Matisyahu sneak in there?

:cop:

Personally, I'm more fond of the Hendrix style strap. Or, rather, the one David Gilmour is using now (it was worn by Hendrix a few times)...

david-gilmour-guitar-strap_000.gif

david_gilmour_remember_that_night.jpg

Archived