Does this model of Gibson Les Paul Custom exist?

John_McEnroe

• Members

I am seriously lusting over a Gibson les paul custom, but I can't seem to find out if the model I am interested in even exists, and the Gibson webpage seems to be one of the most confusing sites around.

This is what I am looking for:

Black

Gold Hardware

Weight relieved

60's thin neck

under 9 pounds (im assuming a weight relieved model will be)

Can I even get this? On the gibson web page it seems to exist... but it doesn't give a choice of neck thickness, are they all fat 50s necks?

:idea:

• Members

A custom under 9 pounds? Not sure if that exists. They did make a Les Paul Custom Lite in the late 80s, IIRC. They are hard to find, though...

As an aside, I saw a new Lite at GC when I checked out their Labor Day sale. Thin body, contoured, flame top, and a Floyd Rose + locking nut. $3500. Can't find info on it online. GC guy told me they just got it in.

• Members

As an aside, I saw a new Lite at GC when I checked out their Labor Day sale. Thin body, contoured, flame top, and a Floyd Rose + locking nut. $3500. Can't find info on it online. GC guy told me they just got it in.

Aren't those called the "Les Paul Axxess" or something? I saw them in the new GC flyer. I love LPs with Floyds.

:love:

Archived