Where am I going?

Snambo

• Members

This thread has no point. I'm just wondering what will happen to it.

Where do you think it will end up?

The crapper (deleted)?

Locked but still in HCEG?

Guitar jam?

Open jam?

Woodwinds and Brass forum?

Other (whatever that is)?

Make your bets and be the WINNER!!

• Members

This thread will remain.

The problem is, it has no counterpart. Nothing for comparison, or nothing to compliment it.

Therefore, it isnt of great consequence or importance.

Now, on the other hand, lets say this thread had a counterpart. Something that lends validity and substance to this thread, by contrasting it in such a way, that it makes BOTH threads stand out as a pair. A whole, if you will, that has become greater than the sum of its parts.

THEN........

And only then, this thread will have amassed a particular meaning which lends it value at which time it will imidiately end up in the land of misplaced sox and then once again, become useless as it has lost the very companion that lent it credibility in the first place.

It will just sit there. Never to be heard from or seen again.

Just sitting there amidst that stinking festering pile of rancid sox.

What will become of the counterpart thread?

Meh. It will probably just get deleted.

The moral of this story?

Throw your single sox away already, people. You know, the ones in that single designated "special" drawer that you have meticulously cared for and kept clean, so that on the day of the triumphant return of the long lost sock, the masses will supposedly gather, angels will sing, women will faint, and your childrens' children will be singing songs about..........

FORGET IT. You are NEVER going to find the companion part.

It is a universal law of physics.

Just let go.

• Members

This thread will remain.

The thing is, is that it has no counterpart. Nothing for comparison, or nothing to compliment it.

Now, on the other hand, lets say this thread had a counterpart. Something that lends validity and substance to this thread, by contrasting it in such a way, that it makes BOTH threads stand out as a pair. A whole, if you will, that has become greater than the sum of its parts.

THEN........

And only then, this thread will have amassed a particular meaning which lends it valu at which time it will imidiately end up in the land of misplaced sox and will once again, become useless as it has lost the very companion that lent it credibility in the firsy place.

Uh... so vote already, would ya?

• Members

This thread will remain.

The problem is, it has no counterpart. Nothing for comparison, or nothing to compliment it.

THEN........

And only then, this thread will have amassed a particular meaning which lends it value at which time it will imidiately end up in the land of misplaced sox and then once again, become useless as it has lost the very companion that lent it credibility in the first place.

It will just sit there. Never to be heard from or seen again.

Just sitting there amidst that stinking festering pile of rancid sox.

The moral of this story?

Throw your single sox away already, people. You know, the ones in that single designated "special" drawer that you have meticulously cared for and kept clean, so that on the day of the triumphant return of the long lost sock, the masses will supposedly gather, angels will sing, women will faint, and your childrens' children will be singing songs about..........

FORGET IT. You are NEVER going to find the companion part.

It is a universal law of physics.

Just let go.

Uhhhhh......Wow.......I want some of what you are smoking.:wave:

• Members

Hey we are just trying to have a little fun here, you know, kinda like your failed completely unoriginal attempt with this idiotic thread?

Now you are going to start making homosexual jokes, because......... uhm, Why was that again?
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

No reason.

Trolling you wasn't the purpose of this thread. But still I thought it might be funny.

I apologize and edited my post.

• Members

No reason.

Trolling you wasn't the purpose of this thread. But still I thought it might be funny.

I apologize and edited my post.

O. K.

I will accept it as an unintentional well meant joke that missed the mark.

It is kinda like a group of guys hanging around ripping on each other. I have buddies that I can joke with and tell that I had sex with their mother, and that they are in fact, my child.

We can see each other's faces, read each others body language, plus we know each other really well. We KNOW we are joking.

It is a little harder to do on the internet, so I "TRY" to be a little more careful here myself. I dont always suceed at it.

I will just consider it a joke that was misunderstood.

• Members

WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS! WOODWINDS AND BRASS!

Archived