help with pedal order please?

chrisebrooks06

• Members

thanks again, do you reckon a good sustainer might be a good investment?

Hell, why not. If it's in your budget, go for it. I need to sit down and play with the compressor pedal I scored. I had to squeeze it on my board, so I'll probably sit down with it later and give it a whirl. You are gonna love having it all on one board, gives that tidy feel.;)

• Members

Tune - Wah - Dist - Chorus - Delay. If you're using the amps dist as well as the pedal, put the delay in the effectsloop. The biggest arguing on this one will however be about the wah/dist. It depends on how much wah you want. That's the one thing you gotta try out yourself.

• Members

yeah i would like a serious boost, i also like ebows etc and that kind of effect, what you reckon?

An EQ might be something to consider. It can be used as a boost as well as an overall tone shaper.

Volume pedals can be fun as well. You can get all kinds of crazy sounds with them. Of course using your volume knob for swells works to.

• Members

An EQ might be something to consider. It can be used as a boost as well as an overall tone shaper.

Volume pedals can be fun as well. You can get all kinds of crazy sounds with them. Of course using your volume knob for swells works to.

deffo, an eq is on the list,

also an ebow but do they have much use in music in general?

• Members

+1 on the eq pedal. my board is tuner, eq, wah, compressor, hush. I use the amp OD channel and the other effects are onboard. I run it all out front. I've never tried the effects loop. Old man mentality.:)

• Members

Go over to my secret project http://www.myspace.com/2lbspread
and listen to the first 30 seconds or so of "Nightstanding" for an example of some ebow playing. The guitar is actually forward while I reversed the drums. Fun fun fun. I love the ebow. You just need to get comfortable with linear scale patterns and realize that different pickups react differently to it.

• Members

Go over to my secret project

and listen to the first 30 seconds or so of "Nightstanding" for an example of some ebow playing. The guitar is actually forward while I reversed the drums. Fun fun fun. I love the ebow. You just need to get comfortable with linear scale patterns and realize that different pickups react differently to it.

wow. your good

do you ever use a sustanic pick up?

Archived